JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
We are looking for a highly skilled Back Office Manager to lead complex and dynamic managed service operations. The ideal candidate must have a solid ITSM knowledge ‘Preferably ITIL background’ and excellent knowledge in diverse technologies (including , but not limited to: data center,Routing and switching , WAN/SD-WAN , Collaboration and security domains).
The candidate should also possess good presentation and analytical skills to manage IT network operations and to ensure efficient service delivery.
This is a Techno-Manager Role and Must have technical background in networking, security. Knowledge in collaboration would be advantageous.
• Leading a team of 30+ highly Skilled back-Office engineers and technical-leads.
• Manage the day-to-day operations of the back office team to ensure service delivery meets SLAs,KPIs and customer expectations.
• Ensure team coverage of 24/7.
• Lead the team in developing and implementing ITIL best practices and procedures for network managed services operations.
• Provide guidance and support to team members to ensure efficient and effective service delivery.
• Ensure Timely response to incidents, Changes and customer requirements/Mails..etc.
• Ensure timely delivery of reports and analysis on network performance and service levels to internal and customer stakeholders.
• Special events planning and execution (Ramdan/Hajj/Payroll.etc)
• Proactive and able to identify risks and own Risk register.
• Accountable to maintain proper setup documentation, SOP’s and DR procedures.
• Manage the handover of new services and lead the service enhancements initiatives, ensuring they are delivered on time and meet quality standards.
• Develop and maintain strong relationships with customer, and internal stakeholders to ensure successful service delivery and customer satisfaction.
• Ensure compliance with data center and security standards and regulations.
• Monitor the team's performance, providing coaching and training as required to improve quality of service.
• Continuously evaluate and improve service delivery processes and procedures to ensure the highest level of efficiency and customer satisfaction.
• Provide regular presentations and updates on service performance to management and customers.
• Interlock with internal organizational department and ensure teams are fully aligned and working toward share target.
• Ensure proactive Maintenance routine planned and conducted according to schedule.
• Bachelor's degree in a relevant field such as Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field.
• Minimum 12 years of experience, At least 5 years of experience in IT service management, with a focus on network managed services.
• Previous Banking experience is highly preferred.
• Strong understanding of ITIL best practices and procedures, with ITILv3/v4 certification preferred.
• Excellent Knowledge of DC/RS/Collab/Security (Preferable Dual CCIE certification)
• Excellent presentation and analytics skills.
• Strong leadership and management skills.
• Ability to work well under pressure and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Customer-focused with a commitment to providing excellent service.
• Self-motivated with a positive attitude and the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• As part of operations, the candidate required to be available “on-call” in case of any incident/Major incident and will be required to attend on site.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
NETS International is a Leading Global Systems Integrator, Technology Services & Digital Solutions Provider focusing on innovative Products & Services.
NETS proven track record of operating for over 39 years & successfully delivering 1,000+ projects worth over $130m with 500+ in-house highly skilled & certified resources and a direct presence in Pakistan, UAE, KSA & UK, providing 24 / 7 / 365 turnkey support solutions across 23 countries serving Europe, Middle-East, Africa & Asia, delivering large scale projects worldwide with over 100 renowned customers across various industry verticals such as Telco, Finance, Public Sector, Education & SME's.