JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
This role will be primarily responsible for tracking existing and proposed public policies and regulations throughout the Kingdom relevant to the authority.
The client is a government authority contributing towards Saudi Vision 2030.
* Tracking existing and proposed laws, regulations and policies in the authority and throughout the Kingdom
* Contributing to the authority's database of these laws, regulations and policies
* Advising on the laws, regulations and policy instruments
* Participating in regular cross-sector meetings with other sector heads and public policy team members
* Develop the department's strategy, objectives and KPIs to ensure adherence with annual operational plans
* Prepare the department's annual budget for approval
* Oversee the development and implementation of department policies and procedures
Competitive salary and excellent benefits package
* Bachelor's degree in Law or a relevant field
* 3-5 years in a managerial role
* 6/7 years minimum of public policy/regulatory experience
* Strong regional experience
* Excellent Arabic and English communication skills
* Ability to collaborate within a team and cross-sector
* Private Practice experience is preferred
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.