JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Bidding Manager – Facilities Management Service Provider – Big Fish Recruitment
Our client is a leading KSA-based, Facilities Management Service Provider. They are currently seeking a Bidding Manager to join their team in Riyadh, KSA. A candidate will be responsible for overseeing the bidding process for facilities management service contracts in the Saudi Arabia market. They should also have excellent communication skills.
• Bachelor's degree in business, management, or a related field
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in bidding and proposal management, preferably in the facilities management industry
• Experience working in the Saudi Arabia market is preferred
• Strong understanding of the bidding process and commercial aspects of contract negotiations
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build and maintain relationships with clients and industry partners
• Proven track record of successfully securing contracts through the bidding process
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to think strategically and creatively
• Ability to work under pressure and manage multiple bids simultaneously
In return, our client offers not only a stable working environment and competitive salary with a family benefits package but a chance to join a reputable organization that is a leading player within the sector
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our aim is to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent, quality service that goes beyond the norm, giving them peace of mind and complete trust in our ability to meet their needs.
Big Fish consultants specialise in their fields and have extensive experience in the region and beyond. We take pride in our knowledge and network and believe that our relationships are built on trust and integrity and are made for the long term.
At Big Fish, as well as caring for the people we work with, we also care about the world and environment we live in, that's why Big Fish support initiatives that promote human welfare, environmental protection and sustainability.