JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Our client is seeking a BIM Coordinator to support our project delivery teams and execute the day-to-day development, establishment and implementation of BIM. The BIM Coordinator will be responsible for the effective implementation and compliant adoption of BIM standards, processes and protocols at a projects level.
• Participate and support the BIM Management Office (BMO) activities with the development and implementation of the MEA Going Digital (MGD) for Engineering Roadmap.
• Provide progress and performance updates on fortnightly and monthly basis e.g., Client and Leads
• Assist with and document workshops and meetings
• Assist with and manage the deployment (hardware and software) and provide hands-on BIM software training for project
• Maintain specific BIM software template files to assure standards
• Assist with and support object(s) creation and maintain libraries according to the relevant project(s) and stage(s) needs.
• Maintain and enforce BIM documentation and workflow process standards
• Maintain and automate routines in BIM to support standards, quality and productivity
• Maintain BIM specification(s) documentation and support integration with Tender(s) and Contract(s)
• Support the tender process and provide recommendations for award(s)
• Monitor, coordinate and report on the development of Post contract BIM Execution Plan, Task and Master Information Delivery Plan (TIDP and MIDP)
• Support and validate project design delivery e.g. modeling, detailing, scheduling and extraction
• Ensure Project Information Models (PIM’s) are delivered in accordance with the agreed TIDP, MIDP and CDE protocol.
• Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Engineering or Construction Management.
• Minimum 10 years’ experience in Design or Construction from a Mechanical Engineering discipline background.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in BIM Implementation on major Projects or Program.
• Experience either from a consultant or Contractor environment.
• Experience with British BIM Standard ISO19650
• Proficient in a range of BIM authoring and proprietary software applications such as: Revit, Navisworks, BIM 360 Glue/Field or similar applications.
• Middle East/Gulf Countries experience preferred but not essential.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Talent Search Group is a staffing and recruiting firm dedicated to providing viable talent in various professions. Our primary mission is to carefully determine client staffing inefficiencies and offer hiring solutions that directly correlate to long term goals.
Talent Search Group was founded on core values such as Dependability, Integrity, and Timeliness. We take pride in the delivery of quality talent acquisition solutions to our clients. Our process is individualized. We assess both our clients and prospective candidates in order to ensure compatibility. We focus on cultivating professional relationships, networking, and attention to detail, which has greatly contributed to our success.
Our strategy is simply to solve the problem of our clients- and while that may sound like a gross oversimplification, the truth is setting that goal from the start has guided us on the path to delivering just that. The professions we currently represent are Executive Search, Management Consulting And Risk Advisory sector, Banking & Financial Services , Finance & Accounting, IT and Telecom, Aviation and Hospitality, Marketing, Retail and Sales, Education And Training Industry, FMCG / Manufacturing Industry, Legal, Mining, Oil And Gas Industry, Engineering & Manufacturing, Insurance, Procurement & Supply Chain, Construction, Real Estate, Infrastructure Industry and Human Resources.