JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Our client is an established firm in the field of energy and sustainability. They are currently seeking a BMS Project Engineer to be based in Al Khobar, KSA.
The primary goal of the position is to work closely with the Energy Efficiency Engineering staff to conduct ASHRAE lvl 1 and 2 for commercial, residential, and industrial facilities. The duties include a follow-up on the delivery, installation, and commissioning of the BMS system for the purposes of maximizing the energy efficiency of main energy consumers.
The successful candidate will be required to ensure that Building Management System is optimized for maximum Energy Efficiency and work closely with the energy efficiency engineering staff to ensure that Annual Energy Target is achieved and bettered in addition to producing monthly energy reports and producing data as required to ensure the quarterly and annual energy reports are produced and issued.
• BSc degree in Mechatronics, Electrical, or a related discipline.
• 3-5 years’ experience in large systems for industrial and commercial applications.
• Knowledge of standard electrical wiring practices and installation, electronic components, and electrical schematic symbols.
• Knowledge of the Implementation of energy management projects.
• Knowledge of Building Management Systems (BMS) third-party interface protocols, including BACnet, KnX, Modbus, and MBus.
• Knowledge of modern Energy Centre technologies/controls, including Boilers, Generators, Chilled water systems, and Direct Expansion systems.
• Knowledge of general Heating Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) installation as well as a knowledge of Safety and Risk assessment.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our aim is to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent, quality service that goes beyond the norm, giving them peace of mind and complete trust in our ability to meet their needs.
Big Fish consultants specialise in their fields and have extensive experience in the region and beyond. We take pride in our knowledge and network and believe that our relationships are built on trust and integrity and are made for the long term.
At Big Fish, as well as caring for the people we work with, we also care about the world and environment we live in, that's why Big Fish support initiatives that promote human welfare, environmental protection and sustainability.