JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Reports to the Operations Manager.
- Responsible for Branch Service Operations covering specific defined region (Central/East/West).
- Maximize revenue and profitability by focusing and driving operational excellence and execution within either operations or installation.
- Lead, develop and coach the branch team to deliver the business budget (revenue, margin, cost control, collection and payables)
- Mainly Responsible for Branch Operational Escalations from the Technicians / Supervisor and Coordinator. Response to escalations will be on top priority.
- Drive operational review meetings, development and implementation of operational discipline (tools, processes).
- Serve as an active member of DKSA leadership team with regular reports to Operations Manager.
- Responsible to meet the KPIs of Branch Operations (i.e. timeliness of response, customer satisfaction and accuracy in solving field related concerns) on the Branch Level.
- Monitors, Reports and Analyzes the Monthly Performance of Branch Operations Team
- Ensures timely revenue recognition for committed budget numbers by making sure that all service jobs scheduled for invoicing are securely completed in the Branch on monthly basis.
- Strongly supports Service Sales by bringing new business leads (AMC, OMC, T&M, Spare Parts and Replacement Business) in line with available opportunities within the Market.
- Responsible for the development of Service Technicians and Engineers for the Branch. Making sure that they grow in terms of technical capability through proper training and education.
- Ensures strong working business relationship with ASPs, Third Party workforce, Dealers and Contractors.
- Overall responsible for the Performance Review and Evaluation for the Branch Operations Team.
- Reviews and Monitors all Branch pending jobs on daily and weekly basis and drives to resolve them.
- Responsible for closely monitoring and following the required parts for repair related jobs to minimize delays on job delivery.
- Ensure compliance with EHS program for employees, ASP's and subcontractor and track this progress.
- Possesses an Engineering Degree from a reputable and recognized educational institution.
- Has at least 3 years of experience as Operations Manager, managing a team of Technicians and Engineers and has a proven successful track record of running an HVAC Operations Business within Saudi Arabia or GCC Market.
- Wide experience in working with Technicians, Engineers, Service Providers, Contractors and HVAC Replacement Projects in the Middle East market.
- Strong Technical background on VRV/DX/Chillers/Controls and Airside products is a MUST
- Demonstrates strong analytical skills, maturity in handling service manpower, strong oral and written communication skills to effectively communicate internally and externally with staff and customers.
- Strong commercial understanding of Contracts, Payment Terms and other business related factors that drive Service Business and Operations.
- Passionate and Committed about Service and Customer Satisfaction.
- Good financial understanding
- Have previously worked in Multi-National HVAC Company in Saudi Arabia or GCC market, previous experience with Daikin is a plus.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Quest Search & Selection is a specialist recruitment consultancy with over 20 years' experience in sourcing the world's best candidates for the global Retail, FMCG and Hospitality sectors.
With offices in the UK & Dubai, we have an international presence and a global reach. Our recruiters place candidates locally and internationally for a wide variety of roles focusing on the following areas:
Retail Buying & Merchandising, E-commerce & Digital, Food & Beverage, Hotels, Hospitality & Operations, Retail Stores & Operations, HR & Recruitment, Procurement, Supply Chain & Logistics, Sales & Marketing, Technical and New Product Development.
We work in partnership with our clients who range from famous international brands within the Retail, Restaurant, Hotel and Consumer products space. Our reputation is built on our in-depth understanding of the industry and our consultants' skill, knowledge and passion for their sectors.
Find Top Talent
Other jobs you might be interested inBranch Manager Jobs in Saudi Arabia
Operations Manager Jobs in Saudi Arabia
Business Development Manager Jobs in Saudi Arabia