JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Business Analyst - Coty
INSPIRE | EXHILARATE | DELIGHT
For over six decades, Chalhoub Group has been a partner and creator of luxury experiences in the Middle East. The Group, in its endeavour to excel as a hybrid retailer, has reinforced its distribution and marketing services with a portfolio of eight owned brands and over 300 international brands in the luxury, beauty, fashion, and art de vivre categories. More recently, the Group expanded its expertise into new categories of luxury watches, jewellery, and eyewear.
Every step at Chalhoub Group is taken with the customer at heart. Be it constantly reinventing itself or focusing on innovation to provide luxury experiences at over 750+ experiential retail stores, online and through mobile apps, each touch point leads to delighting the customer.
Today, Chalhoub Group stands for 14,000 skilled and talented professionals across seven countries, whose cohesive efforts have resulted in the Group being ranked third in the Middle East and first in Saudi Arabia as a Great Place to Work®.
To keep the innovation journey going, the Group has set up "The Greenhouse", which is not just an innovation hub, but also an incubator space and accelerator for start-ups and small businesses in the region and internationally. This is just one of the several initiatives taken by the Group to reinvent itself, catalysed by forward thinking and future-proofing. The Group has also been embedding sustainability at the core of its business strategy with a clear commitment towards people, partners and the planet, and by being a member of the United Nations Global Compact Community and signatory of the Women's Empowerment Principles.
What you'll be doing
- Work closely with marketing and commercial team to create dashboards to support in analyzing quantitative and qualitative data / findings, in turn, provide the proper insights that helps build a strategy
- Oversee the impact of brand health and create analyses and recommendations based on trends
- Share daily and weekly reports on achievement of sales against target for different highlighted channels
- Gather sell-out from customers by brand, site-account, SKU and closely work with supply and commercial team to make sure that future supply forecast is based on such analysis
- Request and gather from regional KA/customers market share, rankings, share on Shelf for each brand
- Request from customers closing monthly stock on shelf by SKU and flag to the management high stock cover based on the average sell-out
- Evaluate the financial impacts of on-going business decisions and work with the team to develop recommendations and implement actions
- Participate in ad hoc projects and presentations that generate value for the business
- PO tracking: validate with commercial and marketing teams monthly and ensure that POs are GR'd
- Coordinate with commercial and marketing for new customer and vendor creation and request details from external parties as required to raise the online request
- In case of innovations, sharing the Item Creation Form (ICF) with all the requisite details with customers on a timely basis
- Send price revisions and update to customers on a timely basis with required details as and when required
- Work on incentive and commission files for sales team and frontlines based on the given line, collection, and sales targets
What you'll need to succeed
- Arabic and English Speaker
- Minimum 3 years work experience same role
- A high level of mathematical ability
- Interpersonal skills
- Microsoft Office skills especially PowerPoint
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts.
We Invite All Applicants to Apply
It Takes Diversity Of Thought, Culture, Background, Differing Abilities and Perspectives to truly Inspire, Exhilarate and Delight our customers. At Chalhoub Group, we are committed to inclusion and diversity.
We welcome all applicants to apply and be part of our exciting future. We ensure equal opportunity for all our applicants without regard to gender, age, race, religion, national origin or disability status.
Department: DATA, ANALYTICS & AI
ABOUT THE COMPANY
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.