JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Duties and responsibilities
In close coordination with the VP of Franchise & Development, the business development manager/director will essentially manage two core functions serving both domestic and international markets:
2. Project Management
• Draft and execute with the help of the marketing department and third parties, a sales & marketing plan to promote and sell Shawarmer franchises, domestically and internationally
• Identify, secure and execute the participation in relevant exhibitions and events
• Identify and secure franchise business partners as per agreed upon development plan
• Lead a team of internal/external sales executives
• Ensure proper use and constant updating of sales generation tools such as Franconnect Sales module
• Depending on the case as hand, lead and/or support in the undertaking of market studies, feasibility studies and business plans
• Coordinate with internal & external legal teams, for the drafting and negotiation of legal documents and agreements (NDA, MOU, MFA etc.)
• Coordinate, communicate and follow-up with other departments to ensure proper execution of all sales related activities
• Strive to constantly improve current sales processes and tools
• Manage, monitor and support for the timely execution of the new stores, domestically and internationally
• Ensure proper use and constant updating of project management tools such as Franconnect
Store Opener module, to ensure real-time visibility on the progress of the works across all existing and new franchisees, globally
• Coordinate closely with franchisees, engineers, architects, interior designers, project managers and fit-out contractors to ensure timely execution of the new storesand then provide after sales support (franchisee relationship management)
• Keep relevant corporate departments constantly updated and aligned with the development plan and progress thereon
• Coordinate with supply chain and IT and other relevant corporate departments for a timely delivery of FF&E required for the set-up of new stores
• Ensure that any new store is compliant with the latest brand standards
• Once new stores are online, make sure those are handed over internally to the franchise operations support team to take over pre-opening, opening and provide operational support and compliance
• Bachelor’s Degree in hospitality management, MBA is a plus.
• Minimum 12 years of professional experience in the hospitality industry.
• Minimum 5 years of experience at managerial level of a multi-unit / multi-brand group owning and operating restaurants, preferably QSR
• Previous experience in franchise development (franchisor and/or franchisee) is required, preferably with leading QSR brands with international footprint
• Previous experience in GCC is a must, KSA experience is preferred.
• The candidate would show polyvalent functional skills and experience, spanning from business planning and feasibility studies, franchise agreement review and negotiation,franchise sales, restaurant project management, restaurant operations.
• Critical thinking skills.
• Good communication, teamwork and self-motivated.
• Good planning, organizational and multitasking skills.
• Good follow-up and follow-through with strict discipline towards deadlines
• Quick response of emails and constant follow-ups to get the required results.
• Presentable and well groomed.
• Strong analytical skills, able to implement structure and procedures provided.
• Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, Bi tools, and other reporting dashboards as analytical and reporting tools
• Previous experience on ERP, Net Suite & Quick Books are a plus
• Up to date with the local and global industry trends.
• Fluency in both English and Arabic are required
• Ability and willingness to travel domestically and internationally
ABOUT THE COMPANY
The foundation of Innovative Foods Co. was laid down back in 1992 when the restaurant industry was at its fancy stage in Saudi Arabia and international restaurant brands were just starting to penetrate the market.
Saudi young entrepreneur's university graduates successfully conceived and launched a restaurant concept namely 2in1, it was the success of the 2in1 restaurant brand that led them to explore more opportunities like the untapped market potential in the shawarman sandwich category.
It was clear from the initial brainstorming sessions that consumers love the most popular Arabic sandwich - shawarma, and we need to do is to elevate the experience in terms of consistent quality, variety in flavors, and a clear and hospitable environment for customers to enjoy their favorite sandwich. Shawarmer as a concept was conceived in 1999 and, as the phrase goes "the rest is history......"
Find Top Talent
Other jobs you might be interested inSales Manager Jobs in Riyadh
Commercial Manager Jobs in Riyadh
Business Development Executive Jobs in Riyadh