JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
To support our client's growth in key international markets, our business development resource will add new distributors and key accounts in the Middle East to generate business.
* Multinational company in the Building Material space with sales office based in Dubai reporting to APAC region and currently 1 headcount in Saudi Arabia
* Market leader in GCC with market quota across Top tier companies within the Kingdom as well as the government sector
* Turnover in Saudi Arabia ~ 1M USD in process to expanding the operation
The Business Development Manager will identify, target, and develop close relationships with key stakeholders, influencing product road-map and driving demand for our solution as the preferred choice in this region.
Salary and Benefits:
* Competitive Total Package - inclusive of usual benefits and allowances (housing, car, utilities, flights, medical insurance)
* Holiday (as per KSA employment law) plus public holidays of KSA.
Understand the value proposition delivered by the client's products and solutions to meet the requirements of current codes and standards and the specific needs of target end users to drive sustained profitable growth across the region
* You'll be able to identify new prospects and channels, with the goal of driving consistent and sustainable growth
* A technical sales background within the Building Materials industry, including an understanding of regulations and standards in the ME region.
Driving Brand awareness by influencing specifiers and consultants, getting the company brand included on the specification.
* You'll have a proven record of prospecting new clients by networking, cold calling and using social media and taking these clients to ultimately become active customers
* By understanding and demonstrating how to build relationships quickly and effectively, you'll have excellent communication skills; demonstrating transparency, frankness and openness, wherever possible and knowing what it is to actively listen, to gain full understanding of situations and requirements
* Tracking competition activities, providing market feedback.
* You'll need to have up to date Market Knowledge of the Middle East
Work closely with Product Management to develop a product road-map for the region and generate income from the region in the first year.
* You'll value collaboration and working with internal stakeholders to get things done.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.