JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
One of the leading Technology companies is currently looking for Business Development Manager Splash BI for Riyadh - Saudi Arabia location.
Business Development Manager will primarily be focusing on Identifies opportunities around SplashBI solution in Saudi Arabia and buidling the practice by working closely with customers, vendors and solutions manager.
In this role, you will have the following responsibilities:
• Achieve the assigned sales target for the internal SplashBI practice and vendor targets.
• Work with other sales account managers to achieve SplashBI regional target.
• Have a clear and comprehensive understanding of IT software products, business models, customer marketplace and organizational structure.
• Set sales priorities and key selling strategies to achieve sales objectives. Leverage relationships to open doors to new strategic business opportunities.
• Directly manage a growing team of senior individual contributors responsible for the acquisition of new customers as well as managing relationships with existing clients across the region.
• Prepare and present accurate and timely sales forecasts to senior management.
• Consistently monitor the sales activity of and track results.
• Accurately forecast recurring revenue pipelines along with incremental bookings
- Constantly innovate ways to balance sales opportunities, client management and new customer onboarding responsibilities
- Devise tactics and strategies to maintain close relationships with relationships at the scale
- Focus on client success in order to build a talent pipeline and create a pool of customers that will serve as references for sales and marketing purposes
- Work to develop and circulate the set of best practices that will serve as the foundation for this growing team.
- Listen to the needs of the market and share insights with the product and marketing teams
- Be ready to take on additional initiatives and responsibilities as they emerge and do everything you can to help the company achieve its larger objectives.
- Have strong experience in dealing and managing vendors.
- Work with the sales account managers locally and regionally to advance all Splash BI opportunities in the region.
To be considered for this role, you need to meet the following criteria:
• BE or bachelor's degree with 3+ years of relevant experience selling reporting, analytics or Oracle solutions.
• Extensive lists of clients & prospects from our space.
• Successful track record growing and managing a client portfolio with data reporting technology.
• Proven hunter, able to generate new sales leads and close existing ones.
• Background in HR/Workforce Analytics/HCM Cloud/Sales & Marketing or Finance solution
• Fluent in English and clear Arabic language
• Demonstrated understanding of the business, market, and external environment.
• Understanding of IT software principles and regulations.
Location - Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
Disclaimer: Black Pearl will never ask for money or any form to charge our candidates just to process or consider their application for any of our available vacancies.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Black Pearl is a human resources and recruitment agency that provides a holistic business and talent solution in a progressive, dynamic, and efficient way.
We pride ourselves as a unique black pearl and strive to delight our clients with a personalized partnership that helps them propel towards success.
Whether you need to find top talent, your next great job opportunity, or a consulting solution for managing your business, engaging employees, evolving your work culture, planning your people strategy, or resourcing challenges, we can help.