JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
• Conduct business negotiations with government officials from Middle Eastern countries, promote projects, and maintain government relations.
• Initiate preliminary business negotiations and overall collaboration with local strategic partners (enterprises, families investor organization).
• Collaborate closely with internal departments within the company (engineering, risk management, legal, finance, etc.) to ensure the smooth execution of project expansion plans.
• Develop overseas investment proposals and collaboration recommendations, identify potential project risks, and propose countermeasures to ensure the feasibility of investment plans.
• Work alongside research on Middle Eastern investment policies, successful case studies, and industry conditions in overseas regions, continuously monitor developments in the clean energy industry in the Middle East, and regularly compile analysis reports.
• Responsible for managing strategic investment partnerships with Chinese enterprises in the Middle East region.
• Bachelor's degree or higher in fields such as finance, economics, trade, economic management, or engineering, with overseas study experience.
• Minimum of 5 years of work experience, including at least 2 years of overseas business development experience, with a preference for a background in finance.
• Familiarity with knowledge in investment, financing, finance, and risk control.
• Familiarity with domestic and overseas (at least one overseas region) regulations and policies.
• Proficient in both spoken and written English, with English as a working language; proficiency in Chinese is preferred.
• Strong organizational and planning skills.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
GCL Technology Holdings Limited (GCL TECH for short, formerly known as GCL-Poly Energy Holdings Limited) was founded in Hong Kong in 2006, listed in November 2007 (stock code: 3800. HK), included in the Hang Seng Composite Index and the HSML 100 Index in 2010, and put on the Forbes Global 2000 List in May 2012. The company is headquartered in Suzhou and has subsidiaries and R&D centers in several locations around the world, including the United States, Hong Kong, Xuzhou, Leshan, Baotou, Hohhot, and Zhongwei.
With “Focus on green development, and keep improving the living environment” as its mission, GCL Technology is a globally leading developer and manufacturer of high-efficiency PV materials. It has a firm hold on the direction of technological development of high-efficiency PV materials, consistently maintaining its position as a trailblazer in the areas of polysilicon products.
Since being founded, GCL Technology has been market-oriented and professional and has strong R&D power. The firstly developed modified Siemens process (GCL method) massive-scale polysilicon production process has won a China Patent Award. Its silane-based fluidized-bed-reactor (FBR) technology is protected with proprietary intellectual property rights. It also has won the first carbon footprint certificate in the field of photovoltaic raw materials in China and France, setting the lowest carbon footprint record of silicon materials at home and abroad.
GCL Technology regards talents as the first resource of the enterprise, its scientific research team has the most outstanding photovoltaic experts and scholars, and has formed a three-level technical talent echelon, including Chinese and foreign experts as technology leaders, young scholars with profound overseas research backgrounds as the backbone, and Ph.D. and master graduates from famous universities as a reserve force. Our patents and authorized patents cover each major polysilicon production process, forming a complete system of intellectual property protection. At the same time, we have intelligent “zero carbon production plants” and are exploring Industry 4.0 production modes. GCL TECH subsidiary Jiangsu Zhongneng has won honors and titles such as “National Youth Civilization”, “National New High-tech Enterprise” and “New-energy Industry Base with Special Features for China’s Torch Program”.
GCL Technology has actively responded to the national strategy of "carbon peak and carbon neutralization", and has always paid attention to energy technology innovation, energy conservation, and emission reduction, to drive the upgrading of the photovoltaic industry. In the future, in the photovoltaic industry that has experienced scientific and technological progress, industrial upgrading, and market restructuring, GCL Technology will embrace a new era of energy revolution with a more innovative and assertive attitude.
At the current stage, GCL is vigorously developing international projects. Saudi Arabia Project, as GCL's first overseas large-scale chemical project, contributes to facilitating polysilicon production, we sincerely welcome management, chemical, and construction talents to join.