JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
A reputable and well-established Pharmaceutical company is actively recruiting a Business Planning Associate for their team in Riyadh.
Please note that due to Saudization, only Saudi Nationals will be considered for this role.
Please note that you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Controlling and forecasting business/ financial analysis to the management.
- Driving business strategies and their implementation.
- Providing expert advice to superiors on business planning and analysis.
- Providing analysis or reporting with emphasis on accuracy, compliance, and timeliness of data.
- Working with managers to support financial activities, decision-making, and general projects.
- Recommending forecast accuracy improvement.
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
- Due to Saudization, only Saudi Nationals will be considered for this role.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or related field; MBA/CMA/CFA preferred.
- At least 2-4 years of proven experience in budgeting Planning & Analysis.
- Pharmaceutical, FMCG, or Healthcare experience is preferred.
- Excellent communication (Arabic and English) and leadership skills.
- Advanced level of MS Office.
- Applicants should be available for face-to-face interviews in the location mentioned above.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Kinetic is a Middle East-based company that has been successfully providing a full range of recruitment solutions for leading Pharmaceutical, Agritech, Medical Device, Chemical and Sustainability organizations since 2012.
We provide an executive search service geared to any level of roles within these verticals which is led by industry experts. Our service is driven by innovative, established and proven research teams who customize each individual requirement from our clients.