JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
As one of the world's leading consulting services organisations, IBM Consulting's mission is to be the Cognitive Enterprise and Hybrid Cloud journey partner for our clients. What does all this mean? Leading organisations globally are now building what IBM calls the Cognitive Enterprise, that is:
- guided by AI-infused insights and intelligent workflows,
- differentiated by exponential technologies,
- fuelled by clean, reliable, actionable data,
- characterized by experience-led, digital transformation,
- built for change on open & flexible hybrid clouds.
Your Role and Responsibilities
The Salesforce Sales and Delivery Expert will be responsible for developing and growing our local Salesforce market presence, as well as playing a key role in the customer advisory, sales activities and delivery phases of our customer engagements. Responsible for strategising and recommending high value solutions based on customer business needs.
Key areas of focus for the experienced include:
-Coordinate IBM sales activities and take charge of delivery to ensure we deliver value to our clients.
- Use knowledge of Salesforce solutions, underlying value proposition and implementation approaches to identify opportunities in the market. And thus build and manage relationships with key customers at C-Suite level and senior IT/business executives. Build a quality sales pipeline and win significant Salesforce business.
- Support the creation and growth of the local IBM Salesforce business to become the leading Salesforce services business in Saudi Arabia and UAE. And support the creation and management of the relationship with Salesforce as a partner and supplier.
- Leverage IBM Salesforce regional and global capability and actively participate in the IBM Salesforce and Customer Transformation network;
- Understand business requirements and validate the right talent for client projects.Advise/support solution architects and customer buyers to shape elegant and scalable solutions for large customer engagements. Participate in strategy and account/sales planning sessions.
- Participate in practice development initiatives. Training and mentoring junior consultants in the Salesforce practice.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Demonstrable experience as a technology and consulting consultant (sales and/or delivery). And in the implementation/delivery of complex projects with Salesforce as a solution.
- Salesforce certifications valued.
- Tangible relationships with senior management at key customers.
- Experience in delivering large-scale and/or transformational solutions and propositions in major national and/or global organisations. Must be up to date on Salesforce solutions, modules, architecture, integration, use cases, etc.
- Financial acumen to shape and drive the commercial aspects of a deal to successful close and approval. Experience in formulating go-to-market strategies and architecting high-value deals.
- Working knowledge of modern exponential technologies and concepts such as cloud, platforms, artificial intelligence, machine learning, blockchain, etc.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Ideally have excelled in a similar role at another leading consulting and/or professional services firm.
- Possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to develop and present complex and high quality proposals to clients.
- Ability to work independently and drive business results with minimal supervision.Ability to work in a team environment, with strong interpersonal skills and ability to take a leadership role when required.
- Detail-oriented individual with the ability to quickly assimilate and apply new concepts, business models and technologies.
- Ability to learn quickly and think creatively.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
For more than six decades, IBM Middle East & Pakistan has played a vital role in shaping the information technology landscape of the region. Today, IBM is part of the region's technological fabric, solving real-world business and societal challenges, through its offices in UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait and Pakistan, and also a diversity of centers across the region.
Within the region, IBM currently has groundbreaking initiatives in cloud computing, analytics, mobile, security, as well as nanotechnology, eGovernment, healthcare and many more, collaborating with leading educational institutes and governments. IBM supports hundreds of clients to drive transformation through technology, contributes to regional research & development programs and has an active Corporate Service Corps (CSC) program.
Reinvention is a keyword in the company's history and, today, IBM is much more than a "hardware, software, services" company. IBM is now emerging as a cognitive solutions and cloud platform company.