JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Based in Riyadh, the Business Set-Up Advisor is responsible for generating and developing sales, providing sales consultations and license application process. This involves developing lead channels, scoping new areas of business, cold calling, developing strategic partners, networking, document creation, client interfacing and maintaining the client data base Sales Professionals need to be multi-talented!
• Display strong sales, negotiation, listening, empathy and organisational skills in the pursuit of converting leads into sales
• Deliver consistently high sales performance as defined by Dept. Head in line with colleagues
• Manage client portfolio and advise them on the most appropriate setup for their desired business activity
• Provide excellent customer service thereby increasing the satisfaction and quality of experience
• Manage the process to deliver high levels of cost-clarity and customer satisfaction at all times
• Support compliance and the customer in gathering the required documentation to support license application in a timely manner through the clear explanation of the application process and its key steps.
• Display (and maintain) a high level of KSA business setup market knowledge with customers in order to be seen as ‘expert’ and a credible source of information and to demonstrate the quality of the company's service offer which is not only the business setup packages but also the quality of the process overall.
• Present recommendations to clients regarding their business opportunities and assisting understanding of the difference between mainland and free zone licenses
• Keep the Clients appraised of the application status and any issues arising working closely with Account Managers and compliance teams.
• Represent the company professionally in both client and networking situations
• Contribute to the development of marketing materials, promotions and digital content
• Attend networking events to promote the company's services
• Establish and maintain good linkages with known main referral routes and business set up consultants.
• Attend and participate in team meetings, working in partnership will colleagues as and when required.
• Promote equal opportunities and social inclusion in all aspects of work undertaken
• Actively promote all activities that contribute towards the growth of the company
• Recognize, explore and bring to the attention of management, opportunities and areas for future company development
• Be conscious that every interaction, both internally and externally, reflects on the company and that competitive advantage, if it is to be achieved, is derived from the attitude and performance of every person within the business
• Has good sales acumen, applies client knowledge, sales, opportunity management and contract processes to structure high impact solutions for clients.
• Facilitating and participating in meetings with key client stakeholders to develop an understanding of their business
• Ensure that people are aware of the product and services offered which are available to assist them with starting up in business
• Implementing recommendations/solutions and ensuring the client receives the necessary assistance to carry their desired business in KSA.
• Presenting recommendations to clients regarding the business opportunities and advantages of starting business in different zones in KSA.
• Carrying out research and data collection to understand the nature of business the client has intended to start and its implications in different zones in KSA.
• Liaising with the client to keep them informed of progress and to make relevant decisions to ensure smooth process of application.
• Undertake and complete on time all administration duties associated with the post includes but not limited to update internal CRM process.
• Prepare and present monthly written reports to the Line Manager and, where appropriate, participate in meetings to discuss contract performance
• Develop cultural awareness activities to improve self-employment opportunities in the labour market
• Contribute to the development of marketing materials
• Ensure that accurate documentation is submitted in a timely manner
• Attend networking events to promote our services
• Attend and participate in team meetings, working in partnership with colleagues as and when required
• Promote Equal Opportunities and social inclusion in all aspects of work undertaken.
• 50% of work indoors & 50% of work outdoors
• Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in any stream
• Master’s Degree is desirable
• 1-3 years’ experience in sales or company formation and business set-up
• Achieving targets (set realistically but to stretch abilities)
• Working to set standards of performance
• Personal standards (commitment, attitude, appearance, contribution, Excellent Client interface at all times and all costs)
• Producing ideas (for the customer and the department)
• Handling budgets (for the customer)
• Interchange of information (testimonials, market conditions)
• Knowing the business (finding out about the marketplace)
• Accurate administration
• Competent knowledge of systems
• Proficient in English.
• Impeccable Communication Skills
• Customer Service Orientation
• High Level of Emotional Intelligence
- Ability to respond within time on assignments.
- Ability to respond appropriately to requests.
- Build a positive experience by being responsive.
- Agile teamwork. Ability to lead, as well as follow in team projects.
- Ability to relate to clients and colleagues’ issues and support
- Display & manage expectations with transparency
- Display passion for work, passion
- Knowledgeable of our products, processes, Sops and business operating model
- Navigate employees, teams, navigate projects assignments
• Problem solving
• Detail Orientation
• Industry Business Acumen
• Team Leadership Abilities
• Results driven and target conscious
• Ability to convert lead into sales
ABOUT THE COMPANY
KERSHAW LEONARD "WE CHANGE PEOPLES LIVES"
Who we are:
Founded in September 1999 The Kershaw Leonard Group was based upon professional recruitment practices laid down by the UK Institute of Employment Consultants whose values are still at the core of our success today.
Inherently we believe that recruitment is a people business not a CV processing business and as such we take time and care to make sure we understand the needs of both our Clients and our Candidates.
Such attention to the care side of our business together with the sheer length of time we have been established has given us a unique position. We regularly attract top class candidates who only want to work with Kershaw Leonard as they trust our confidentiality and professionalism. Similarly, more than 75% of the clients we work with come back for more when they have a new position to fill.
What we do:
Kershaw Leonard Group places exceptional talent on a Global scale. Our winning strategy is to partner very closely with a small number of clients so we can really understand their objectives, needs and aspirations in a way that allows us to intuitively know the kind of cultural fit they are looking for when the time comes for them to recruit new talent. Then once that talent is on board and part of the client’s team, to assist wherever is needed to improve performance and leadership skills
The Kershaw Leonard Group is more than just a recruitment agency. In addition to KL Recruitment, KL Consulting offers a vast spectrum of skills from our experienced behavioural psychologist and consultants with almost two decades of HR Director level experience in the region.