JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Butcher (Muslim Sri Lankan Only)
We are looking for a Butcher to be an effective member in Pullman Zamzam Makkah and a great assist to the Kitchen department and help in the development of the hotel.
Being a Pullman employee means embodying and conveying the brand mindset through the values of open mindedness, forward thinking and drive.
What is in it for you:
- ALL Heartist benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- To assist the Executive Sous Chef in managing all aspects of the hotel's restaurant kitchen and food offer, building a team infrastructure which profitably delivers world class food product on a consistent basis. - Assisting in all aspects of menu development, supplier relationships, team recruitment and development.
- Be aware and ensure that he and his co-workers follow the HACCP standards and follows company hygiene procedures.
- Ensure perfect communications to the Executive chef,Executive sous chef and the cost controller.
- Responsible of checking all meat and fish on delivery for quality and quantity.
- In charge of cleanliness of the meat and fish preparation rooms and proper storage of all meat and fish items in the freezers and fridges
- Close communication and contact with the Executive chef with regards to ordering and preparation.
- The guidelines and requests from theExecutive sous chef must be followed in the most efficient way.
- All machines and equipment must be kept in good repair and must be handled with care at all times.
- Report any maintenance requirements to the relevant personnel.
- Be present during the sanitation inspections of his areas.
- Must be fully aware of the company controlling and food preparation procedures e.g. portion control.
Your experience and skills include:
- Muslim Sri Lankan ONLY
- Experience in the same field
- Good English Language
- His CV must contain a proper email or Whatsapp number so we can reach him
- Strong attention to detail, highly responsible, organized & reliable
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure
- Excellent communication skills
Your team and working environment:
Pullman ZamZam Makkah stands as a distinctive landmark in Makkah, located in the spectacular Abraj Al Bait complex, directly adjoining Masjid Al Haram and the holy Kaaba in the very heart of Makkah facing King Abdulaziz gate. This masterpiece offers the finest hospitality in Makkah, having 1315 elegantly appointed rooms and suites with extravagant amenities, two contemporary dining options and five-star-deluxe services filled with spirituality while enjoying direct views over the holy Kaaba.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor.
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo!
ABOUT THE COMPANY
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.