JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
About TSG (Talent Search Group)
Talent Search Group (TSG) is the most local recruitment influencing entity in terms of partnering with very prestige’s organizations “Government”, “Semi governments” and "First class international institutions”
Saudi Arabia is going through transition period in all aspects , hence this will reinforces the needs for undertaken projects that will contribute in serving the economic development and expected to increase the Saudi GDP by multi-label hundreds of $ billions per year. The strategy covers encompass several new established Cities, including major luxury tourism destination and international airports, hotel brands, resorts and etc upon completion through partnering with the leading global consulting.
Furthermore, we would like to announce that Talent Search Group (TSG) has been officially, signed and allocated several recruitment and hiring projects with Saudi governments semi-governmental (Key Projects; Mega and Giga)
So we are continuously thriving to achieve 2030 Saudi vision through finding the right talented candidates across the globe. This collaboration includes different complex entities, for example but not limited to, Ministries, Leading Funds, Governmental Companies, Commissions and Authorities, leading and international organizations.
"We always focus on cultivating professional relationships, networking, and attention to detail, which has greatly contributed to our success.
On a behalf of high-profile client, we are looking for outstanding Butler Supervisor , to hire urgently, it is preferable to have work experience in Saudi Arabia or GCC.
Our client is seeking Butler Supervisor To coordinates and monitors all Butler tasks to ensure caring, thoughtful, and dedicated personalized service is always provided in accordance with organizational procedures. The Butler Supervisor should have a good knowledge of social etiquettes and formal service, cultural and luxury awareness to supervise and participate in proper table settings, household management, butler service such as packing and unpacking of luggage, garment pressing, shoeshine.
The Butler Supervisor motivates, coaches and mentors the Butlers to strive for exceptional handcrafted guest/customer services. He/She must be creative, intuitive, detail-oriented, and attentive in anticipating the needs of VIP guests/customers and responding calmly to any challenging situation. The Butler Supervisor must also be able to multi-task, problem solve and demonstrate good communication skills in order to foster a positive working environment for both internal and external stakeholders.
• Assign work.
• Coach butlers for service performance.
• Contribute to innovation process within own scope of work in business unit.
• Cultivate workplace relationships and diversity.
• Develop and motivate team members through capability development.
• Develop personal effectiveness at supervisory level.
• Develop product knowledge.
• Display critical thinking and analytical skills.
• Implement loss/risk prevention.
• Implement sustainable operations using green initiatives.
• Lead team to develop operational plan.
• Manage a diverse service environment.
• Manage guest/customer concerns and feedback.
• Manage guest/customer experience.
• Manage operations for service excellence.
• Monitor workplace safety and security.
• Provide advanced dining room service.
• Read and interpret operational reports.
• Solve problems and make decisions at a supervisory level.
• Support strategic and operational plans.
• Degree from School for Tourism & Hotel Management
• Minimum two / three years’ experience as a butler with at least 1 year at the supervisory level.
• Good English language verbal communication skills
• Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
• Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
• Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
• Ability to work cohesively and collaboratively as part of a team
• Tax free salary.
• Fully furnished accommodation on a single occupancy basis.
• Linen, toiletries, and cleaning products provided.
• Meals, on and off duty.
• Duty transportation.
• Medical insurance that includes dental and optical.
• Dedicated medical team for the staff which comprises of GP, Dentist, Nurse, Physiotherapist and Psychologist.
• Dedicated wellness team for the staff which comprises of hairstylist, barber and fitness instructors.
• 60 days paid annual vacation.
• Annual flight ticket to home country (Team leader and above receive 2 flight tickets)
• Joining and repatriation flight ticket.
• High end uniform 3 times a year.
• All recruitment costs covered by the company.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Talent Search Group is a staffing and recruiting firm dedicated to providing viable talent in various professions. Our primary mission is to carefully determine client staffing inefficiencies and offer hiring solutions that directly correlate to long term goals.
Talent Search Group was founded on core values such as Dependability, Integrity, and Timeliness. We take pride in the delivery of quality talent acquisition solutions to our clients. Our process is individualized. We assess both our clients and prospective candidates in order to ensure compatibility. We focus on cultivating professional relationships, networking, and attention to detail, which has greatly contributed to our success.
Our strategy is simply to solve the problem of our clients- and while that may sound like a gross oversimplification, the truth is setting that goal from the start has guided us on the path to delivering just that. The professions we currently represent are Executive Search, Management Consulting And Risk Advisory sector, Banking & Financial Services , Finance & Accounting, IT and Telecom, Aviation and Hospitality, Marketing, Retail and Sales, Education And Training Industry, FMCG / Manufacturing Industry, Legal, Mining, Oil And Gas Industry, Engineering & Manufacturing, Insurance, Procurement & Supply Chain, Construction, Real Estate, Infrastructure Industry and Human Resources.