JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
My client is a leading international contractor who work on major construction projects all over the world. They are currently working on a major tunnel project on the NEOM development and are looking to recruit an experienced CAD draftsman. The role will involve;
Following specifications and calculations to create various technical drawings.
• Preparing both rough sketches and detailed work with CADD systems.
• Performing calculations for materials and weight limitations.
• Communicating with architects and engineers, and incorporating knowledge gained into drawings.
• Preparing, reviewing and redrafting alongside the engineering team.
• Ensuring final designs are compliant with building regulations
• Identifying and communicating potential design problems to the rest of the team.
• Candidates should have a degree in civil engineering or a similar subject and must have a proven background working as a CAD draftsman on major civil and structural engineering construction projects.
• Candidates should have a Saudi driving license and should have experience of working in Saudi Arabia
ABOUT THE COMPANY
CG Resourcing are a boutique recruitment company specialising in supplying mainly white collar professionals to the construction and engineering industry throughout the world. Our main center of operations are the Middle East and Africa regions although we also have experience of recruiting for Australasia, Russia, Western and Eastern Europe and throughout Asia. All CG Resourcing staff have over 15 years of experience of recruiting for the construction and engineering markets both in the UK and throughout the World so are true experts in their field!
We aim to work with our clients on a one to one basis so we can develop a unique understanding of their exact requirements, offering them a truly bespoke recruitment service that address's all of their requirements. Our service can be tailor made to cater for mass recruitment, campaigns, one off executive placements or multiple placements on large construction projects.
We are able to source candidates of any level and from any part of the world and are now the trusted recruitment partners of many industry leading construction organisations!
- Construction - build and civils
- Rail and metro.
- Bridges and building structures
- Highways and infrastructure
- Project Management.
- Health and Safety
- Planning and Project Controls
- Quantity Surveying, Contract Administration.
- Environmental and Geotechnical
- Facilities Management
- Human resources, finance and support services, Administration