JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
We are looking for a Fit Out CAD Technician to join our team in Saudi Arabia and be responsible for performing AutoCAD drafting and design tasks to support the construction project team. The ideal candidate should have excellent knowledge of AutoCAD software and a good understanding of construction project plans and drawings.
• Create detailed drawings to be used for construction projects using AutoCAD software.
• Develop and maintain a library of CAD drawings.
• Analyze and interpret construction project plans and drawings.
• Provide technical assistance to the construction team.
• Track changes and updates to drawings and ensure accuracy.
• Troubleshoot AutoCAD problems and develop solutions to address them.
• Monitor and review CAD drawings prepared by other technicians.
• Ensure that all drawings meet the highest quality standards.
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Architecture, or a related field.
• 5+ years of experience in AutoCAD drafting and design.
• Excellent knowledge of AutoCAD software.
• Good understanding of building codes and construction project plans.
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Red Sea Global (RSG) has been incorporated as a closed joint stock company, wholly owned by Saudi Arabia’s Public Investment Fund (PIF).
The company has been established to develop and promote a new international luxury tourism destination that will set new standards for sustainable development and bring about the next-generation of luxury travel. The project was announced in July 2017 and is one of the three Giga Projects aimed at diversifying the Saudi economy in keeping with the Kingdom’s 2030 Vision.
The development will offer unprecedented investment options and provide visitors with the opportunity to explore the five untouched treasures of the west coast of Saudi Arabia; the archipelago of over 90 islands with stunning coral reefs, dormant volcanoes and untouched nature reserves.