JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Who we are
We are a leading partner for luxury across the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands and over 65 years of experience in the region, we have become a major player in the beauty, fashion and gift sectors, by offering service excellence to our partners and delighting all our customers. We are moving fast from a traditional distributor and retailer for luxury in the Middle East, to a hybrid retailer bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
To fuel the next stage of our growth we are looking to build a world class team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey of exploring new horizons together.
The Change Management Manager is responsible for handling ongoing people & culture-related projects in KSA, reporting to the Change Management Lead to ensure that all project requirements, deadlines, and schedules are on track.
He/ she will work closely with the different HR stakeholders (People Partners, Learning & Development, HR Operations, Talent Acquisition, People Experience, etc.) as well as the business to support change management initiatives mainly focused on the front-of-house population (such as the internship program, onboarding development program, etc.)
The person in this role will be instrumental in shaping the employee journey and fostering a new culture of Servant Leadership.
What You Will Be Doing
- Manage and execute integrated projects from start to finish, serving as the primary point of contact between all teams to ensure deliverables & components are on track and within scope.
- Track and communicate project status, risks, and emergent issues that are readily accessible and current.
- Ensure shared understanding of project goals and success criteria across the project team.
- Maintain comprehensive project documentation, including file management and structure
- Act as focal point of contact to the front liners enrolled into specific programs to provide them with guidance and mentoring, support them addressing any work-related challenges and ensure they get the right experience that would set them up for success.
- Analyze and solve problems related to projects, including identifying better ways of working for existing processes .
- Communicate and collaborate closely with key stakeholders within the HR community and the business to provide the information required and ensure projects' success
- Challenge conventional thinking by fostering a culture of bold creative problem-solving.
- Stay up to date on industry best practices and tools to identify shifting priorities and opportunities.
- Host project meetings and deliver regular reports to communicate project status to stakeholders within and beyond the project team
- Escalate and proactively demonstrate the ability to influence a recommended approach to resolve issues that serve as roadblocks and/or place project objectives at risk
- Perform project close-out steps including identifying lessons learned and best practices to ensure the success of future projects and optimize the project management experience
- Perform regular market visits and report back different observations, feedback, and challenges coming from the ground that could be incorporated and/or addressed through existing or new initiatives.
What you'll need to succeed
- You possess more than 3 years of formal or informal project management experience or the equivalent of work.
- You possess strong critical thinking skills.
- You know how to use Project Management tools.
- You possess strong stakeholder management skills, aiming for a win-win solution.
- You possess excellent communication, influencing, and presentation skills.
- You are a creative initiative taker and have the ability to challenge the status quo.
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.