JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Swissôtel Hotels & Resorts is a distinctive group of contemporary hotels designed with the quality and care of Swiss hospitality. We are Swiss at heart and global by nature. We offer guests the quality of life, vitality and peace of mind they need to explore the world and discover life's true rewards "a passion for perfection". We put the emphasis on our people. We strive to provide a motivating and rewarding environment that attracts inspired and talented people who are willing to bring news ideas, use & develop their knowledge to reinvent their career path.
Every memorable dining experience at Fairmont Hotels and Resorts begins behind the scenes with our culinary team's commitment to safe, efficient operations and exceptional cuisine. The care and quality you devote to food preparation as Chef de Partie - Pastry will result in truly spectacular fare that delights our guests.
Swissôtel Al Maqam Makkah Description :
Swissôtel Al Maqam is Swissôtel's Second hotel to open in Saudi Arabia. The hotel offers 1624 elegant rooms and suites with modern design, complementing the values of today's Arab culture. As part of the prestigious Abraj Al Bait complex, the deluxe Swissôtel Al Maqam is a contemporary five-star hotel located in close proximity to the holy Masjid Al Haraam, overlooking the Ka'aba and the Grand Mosque. It has private entrances that make it easier for pilgrims to reach Al Masjid Al Haram.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Senior Chef De Partie - Pastry, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Supports Senior Chef De Partie and Sous Chef in the daily operation and work.
- Work according to the menu specifications by Senior Chef De Partie and Sous Chef.
- Prepare the daily mise-en-place and food production in different sections of the main kitchen.
- Follow the instructions and recommendations from the immediate superiors to complete the daily tasks.
- Assist in ensuring high level of cleanliness within the kitchen and makes sure that it is kept in a hygienic and organized manner, fit for food production.
- Ensure the highest standards and consistent quality in the daily preparation and keep up to date with the new products, recipes, and preparation techniques.
- Carries out any other reasonable and lawful request directed by the Management.
- Represents the Company in a positive and professional manner.
- Adheres to the Company's Rules, Regulations, Procedures and Policies always.
- Take all reasonable measures not to handle food or food contact surfaces in any way that is likely to compromise the safety and suitability of the food.
- Ensure compliance with local legislations and statutory Health, Safety & Security codes of practice.
- Ensures a healthy, safe working environment. Maintain high standards of personal hygiene of staff (hairs, hands, shoes, uniform etc.)
- To maintain and always ensure confidentiality.
- To comply with instructions given by Managers & Supervisors pertaining to all Health, Safety & Security standards, policies, and procedures.
- To follow the Health, Safety & Security trainings received and appropriately use the personal protective equipment provided to carry out duties in a safe manner.
- Ensure that staff wear the mandatory personal protective equipment and are adequately trained to carry out safe work practices and are fully aware of emergency and evacuation procedures.
- Diploma Certification in Culinary
- Minimum 2 years in four- or five-star Hotel chains
- Good Culinary & strong problem-solving skills
- Interpersonal and Communication skills
- Can work under pressure or meet deadlines
- Can work cohesively as part of a team
ABOUT THE COMPANY
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Find Top Talent
Other jobs you might be interested inChef Jobs in Dubai
Chef Jobs in Riyadh
Chef Jobs in Jeddah