JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
- Facilitate month-end closing procedure, completion of balance sheet reconciliation
- Responsible for reviewing the final input into the general ledger from the various sources.
- Identify and reconcile the items affecting the balance sheet and report on the financial results as required.
- Perform any other task requested by the Director of Finance.
It is not the intent of this job description to cover all aspects of the position but to highlight the most important areas of responsibility.
- Speaking and understanding, reading and writing
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting or any other related field preferred.
- Minimum 1- year experience as Chief Accountant in 5 Star Hotel
- High level of IT understanding.
- Ability to use Microsoft package efficiently
ABOUT THE COMPANY
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.