JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
We are looking for an experienced Chief Executive Officer or CEO to supervise and control all strategic and business aspects of the company. He should be the first in command in the company and responsible for giving the proper strategic direction as well as creating a vision for success.
To thrive as a CEO he must be a prudent manager and an inspiring leader. The ideal candidate will have a business mindset and will be able to see the “big picture” in a variety of settings. He should take action to enhance the company’s cash flow while keeping the human factor in perspective.
His ultimate goal is to drive the company’s development and guide it towards long-term success.
• Build trust relations with key partners and stakeholders
• Develop high-quality business strategies and plans ensuring their alignment with short-term and long-term objectives.
• Lead and develop a high performing managerial team to motivate and advance employee engagement
• Oversee on a day to day basis all operations and business activities to ensure they produce the desired results and are consistent with the overall strategy and mission
• Assess the company’s external and internal risks and develop mitigating plans
• Make quality decisions to advance the business and increase profits while protecting internal company culture and cohesion
• Enforce adherence to legal guidelines and in-house policies to maintain the company’s legality and business ethics
• Maintain a deep knowledge of the markets and industry
• Proven experience as CEO in previous posts
• Experience in developing profitable strategies and implementing the vision
• Familiarity with diverse business functions such as marketing, PR, finance, HR, etc.
• In-depth knowledge of corporate governance and general management best practices
• An entrepreneurial mindset with outstanding organizational and leadership skills
• Excellent communication and public speaking skills
• A strong background in Architectural or Engineering Consultancy practice
• MSc/MA in business administration or relevant field
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Ignite is a specialist Construction and Property Recruitment Consultancy. We are experts in the Middle East and Asia markets which we service from our offices in the UAE and UK.
Our consultants operate in a niche market making them experts in their sector. This allows us to offer our clients and candidates expert market knowledge whilst building long term relationships.
We pride ourselves on recruiting Construction and Property staff of all levels and disciplines. We offer the same high quality service whether you are recruiting or seeking work from Engineer through to Company Director level.