JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
• Supervises, coordinates and participates in the activities of steward personnel engaged in dishwashing, ports and pans washing, silver polishing, kitchen cleaning, garbage and bottle disposal and equipment storage.
• Trains personnel in proper in proper handling of machinery and equipment, tableware kitchen utensils, chemicals, etc.
• Coordinates with other Food & Beverage sections regarding needed supplies, preparation and service.
• Inspects performance of personnel, condition of machinery and equipment and cleanliness and orderliness of work areas.
• Plans and schedules work of his section and personnel taking into consideration such things as work loads and events orders.
• Schedules preventive maintenance work and coordinates with engineering.
• Initiates requisitions, misconduct reports, work and maintenance orders, maintenance and sanitation reports. Keeps logbook of personnel performance, complaints, problems and daily activities.
• Conducts inventory of tableware, kitchenware; and utensils and in coordination with cost control; prepares report.
• Performs duties as may be assigned.
Your team and working environment:
In 1-2 sentences, introduce the team, property or office environment in a way that reflects the culture
Note: Customization may be included for any specific local or legislative requirements, such as work permits
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.