JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
We are WSP - Join us and make your career future ready!
Think bigger scale. Think higher profile. Think ground-breaking. Join WSP, and you'll be at the heart of a team of international experts all dedicated to growing and sharing their expertise and working on projects that transform society for all of us.
WSP is looking for a Civil Engineer with over 7 years' experience in overall responsibility of supervision, coordination of construction, inspection, testing and commissioning of the project with particular emphasis on meeting the contract requirements with respect to time, quality and cost during the construction phase of a resort, hotel, mall, high-rise buildings etc.
Your new role, what's involved?
* To arrange, chair and record meetings, commencing with the kick-off meeting and thereafter progress and management meetings that are deemed necessary
* To establish procedures for inspection approvals, testing, commissioning in accordance with the requirements of the contract
* Inspect the site construction work and provide non conformity reports to highlight the deviations with respect to contractual requirements.
* Certifies the works performed by EPC contractor on behalf of client and jointly signs the MCCs, CCCs etc.
* Review the contractor's HSE plan and ensures that the safety procedures are followed at site
* Review and comment on the contractor's programs ensuring that they are sufficiently detailed to demonstrate compliance with the requirements of the contract, allocated resources and cash flow
* Review the contractor's construction related ITPs, method statements and material submittals in accordance with requirements of contract.
* Monitor the Contractors progress during construction and regularly assesses output
* Implement QMS requirements and conduct regular Audits
* Ensure the contractor liaisons with service and other authorities in a timely manner so as not to affect the progress of the works by attending meetings, monitoring agreed programmes and regular follow-up
* Assist site manager in day to activities including planning, monitoring and supervision activities as detailed by him time to time.
* Work closely with back office team to highlight deviations/issues on priority and provide quick resolution to client.
* To prepare substantial completion reports including any outstanding requirements
* Adhere to WSP way of working to foster a culture for safe and vibrant work culture while simultaneously complying with WSP's ethics, code of conduct policies.
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
* Degree in Civil Engineering.
* Minimum 7 years of working experience with similar capacity.
* Previous experience in high end finishing of iconic buildings.
* Experience in steel structures
* Excellent interpersonal skills with effective written and verbal skills.
* Able to build excellent client relations through communication and multidisciplinary coordination skills.
* Saudi only.
What's in it for you?
Apply now and be the future of WSP!
ABOUT THE COMPANY
WSP is one of the world's leading engineering professional services consulting firms. We are dedicated to our local communities and propelled by international brainpower. We are technical experts and strategic advisors including engineers, technicians, scientists, architects, planners, surveyors and environmental specialists, as well as other design, program and construction management professionals. We design lasting solutions in the Property & Buildings, Transportation & Infrastructure, Environment, Industry, Resources (including Mining and Oil & Gas) and Power & Energy sectors as well as project delivery and strategic consulting services. With 36,000 talented people in more than 500 offices across 40 countries, we engineer projects that will help societies grow for lifetimes to come.
Find Top Talent
Other jobs you might be interested inStructural Engineer Jobs in Saudi Arabia
Project Engineer Jobs in Saudi Arabia
Site Engineer Jobs in Saudi Arabia