JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
• A cleaning technician is in charge of the cleaning and maintenance of a building, company, or property.
• Though similar to that of maids and janitors, the job consists mainly of deep cleaning tasks.
• As a cleaning technician, your primary duties include cleaning floors, washing walls, disposing of garbage, performing routine maintenance, and inspecting the premises.
• You are also in charge of ordering cleaning materials and equipment.
• Qualifications for this career include prior cleaning and maintenance experience, strong physical stamina, and excellent time management skills.
• Cleaning technicians often work alone after business hours.
Operational Experience as Cleaning Technician
• When working for clients, a cleaning technician may sweep and mop the area, disinfect surfaces, and scrub floors.
• These professionals may also vacuum mats and carpets, handle waste debris, and dispose of trash.
Some other duties of a cleaning technician include
• Using rotating brushes and scrubbing machines to keep floors clean
• Cleaning walls with sponge, solutions, and detergents
• Performing floor-to-ceiling scrubs with vacuum cleaners
• Providing upholstery and carpet cleaning services while performing additional housekeeping duties, such as dusting ceiling vents
• Dusting off cobwebs from the furniture with dust brushes and shampooers
• Observing safety procedures when using cleaning equipment to avoid accidents
ABOUT THE COMPANY
The First Gulf Company For Supplies & Contracting LTD (FGC) was established in 2001. The company has diversified into many industries such as Electronics, General Contracting and Trading. Over the past years, the company has built a good reputation supported by highly qualified professionals.
The Company was formed to create its business with a commitment to quality in order to provide the ideal solutions for each project. The staff of well qualified and trained engineers and technicians come together to produce significant and high quality engineering work.
Today, FGC dominates the broadcast Systems Integration business in Saudi Arabia, and rapidly growing in its other business of General Contracting and Telecom Value Added Services (VAS)