JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
In this role, you will play a crucial role in carrying out the business activities ensuring that the needs of clients are met, covering all aspects of client on-boarding, client servicing, account maintenance and administrative assistance. You will also act as the primary POC for Client Advisors for all operational requests by liaising with cross-functional teams such as Investment Advisory, Investment Strategy, Client Operations, and Salesforce team.
The client is a leading independent financial services firm providing financial advisory services to private investment offices of select families and UHNWI. The client is an outsourced CIO advisory with multi-million AUA.
* Support the Client Advisors in managing client relationships by providing best in class customer service to clients with a view to enhancing the overall client relationship.
* Respond to client inquiries and concerns, and action requests in a professional, timely and efficient manner.
* Receive and confirm client instructions related to capital calls, distribution notices, remittances, account maintenance etc. and liaise with the respective units within acceptable time-lines. Liaise with banks and clients to manage day-to-day banking activities of
* Assist the Client Advisors with ensuring high quality and timely completion of all client-level due diligence and KYC requirements at the onset client relationships - Diligent follow up with clients to execute term sheets, KYC and other documents.
* Client on-boarding, including preparation of account documentation, creation of client records in Salesforce and other platforms.
* Assist in the preparation of business proposals, presentations, and marketing materials.
* Conduct research and analysis on potential clients, market trends, and competitor activities.
* Collaborate with internal cross-functional teams to facilitate the execution of client investment transactions, including subscription documents and shareholders agreements.
* Strong compensation package with lucrative incentives
* Good career progression
* Graduate degree at a minimum, with a background in finance, business administration, and/or
* Key work experience within the Private Banking Industry, preferably in a client facing function, ideally within the Wealth Management/ Advisory space.
* Fluency in oral and written Arabic and
* Preferably, experience of having worked within the CMA regulatory framework and familiarity with the CMA Rules and regulations.
* Client-oriented, solution-oriented, and able to work in a high paced environment under
* Should be analytical, organised, and flexible.
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to interact professionally with clients and colleagues.
* Detail-oriented mindset, with strong organisational and time management skills.
* Proficiency in MS Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and familiarity with financial software and databases.
* Ability to work effectively in a team environment and collaborate with cross-functional teams.
* Strong inter-personal skills and excellent communication skills with a positive
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.