JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
A leading technology company is actively hiring a Cloud Security Architect for their Riyadh office.
Please note that you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Develop and manage cloud security architecture and technology roadmap in line with Information security strategies.
- Responsible for technology architecture.
- Conduct reviews and audits of cloud environments to identify and address security gaps and issues.
- Analyse and report security requirements.
- Design and develop cloud security solutions.
- Participate in business planning to identify and assess security requirements.
- Stay updated with the latest cloud security trends, technologies, and threats, and provide thought leadership and guidance to the organisation.
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
- Certifications such as CCSP, CISSP, or Certified Cloud Architect are highly desirable.
- Minimum 5 - 8 years' experience of Information Security Architecture.
- Strong understanding of Cloud Architecture, API, and/or Microservices.
- Outstanding knowledge of Enterprise IT risks.
- In-depth understanding and knowledge of cloud security applications and technologies.
- Excellent in Cloud, Networking, Operating Systems, Applications and Databases.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Applicants should be available for face-to-face interviews in the location mentioned above.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Flow Talent have been sourcing the best Banking, Technology, Financial Services & Legal professionals locally and internationally for leading organisations across the Middle East region since 2018.
Through years of experience, we know there is significant demand for highly skilled professionals and pride ourselves on having the highest calibre candidates. As a team, we strive to help our clients achieve operational and business excellence by identifying quality talent, quickly, through our collaborative approach.
Flow place professionals in the following sectors: - Banking & Financial Services - Digitalisation & Technology - Legal & Compliance
We help our clients with: - Contingent Recruitment: - Retained Recruitment - Emiratization and Saudization - Market Entry