JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
• Machine Operation, Maintain and operate machinery.
• Must have a strong understanding of the machine they work with.
• In-depth training maybe required in order to prepare a machine operator for they daily duties.
• Assist in the installation, maintenance, and repair of machinery.
• Operate tools in order to aid in the manufacturing process.
• Perform periodic check on equipment and solve problems as detected.
• Work with others in order to ensure that equipment is in proper working order.
• Observe and follow company safety rules and regulations.
Machine Operator Requirements:
• High School Diploma/ GED
• Combination of additional education and expertise.
• Aptitude for Math problem solving, computers, and mechanics.
• Attention to detail
• Ability to work and communicate well with others.
• Proficiency with hand tools.
• Willing to perform repetitive tasks for an extended period.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
SAUDI GERMAN ALUMINUM PRODUCTS CO.,LTD (SGAPCO) was first conceived in 1977 and was formed in 1981 with foreign participation , with emphasis on transfer of know-how. SGAPCO was created to meet their high standard for aluminum products demanded by national and international contractors, with optimum solutions for their problems. Construction of the plant was completed in 1981. Today, SGAPCO is one of the leading manufacturers of high quality aluminium products such as curtain walls, partitions, thermo-insulated doors, windows, facades, structural glazing, automatic doors, rolling shutters, grilles and venetian blinds.
SGAPCO developed its own architectural aluminium profile system including hardware and accessories and a wide range of aluminium products based on the latest advances in this field.
SGAPCO managerial style is imaginative, innovative and flexible and keeps pace with the rapidly advancing technology of today.