JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
COMMERCIAL GRADUATE PROGRAM (SALES)
An internship at L'Oréal Saudi Arabia will allow you to gain strong professional experience while learning and connecting with the best in the industry! Come & join our Saudi Arabia office for a 6-12 month assignment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Understands client needs and develops a personalized offer leveraging brand portfolio
• Develops a joint business plan clients after analysis of performance and potential
• Visits customers to develop their business through brands’ value propositions and cycle animations
• Focuses on each brand’s top SKUs, including communication of the end consumer benefits
• Supports digitalization via support for social media activities, implementation of Motion Window etc.
• Manages the point of sale execution for all customers (salons, boutiques…)
• Creates new sustainable partnerships, choosing the relevant brands from its portfolio based on client potential
• You must be a fresh grad or have a max of two years experience.
• You must be available for at least 6 months starting from June.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
For more than a century, we have devoted our energy and our competencies solely to one business: beauty. We have chosen to offer our expertise in the service of women and men worldwide, meeting the infinite diversity of their beauty desires. We are committed to fulfilling this mission ethically and responsibly.