JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
• Reviewing the terms of Sub-Contracts, Supply Agreements and Design Consultancy Agreements, including liaison with Procurement to ensure compliance with the company policies and contractual requirement.
• Preparation of project budget.
• Preparation of project cash flow forecast including monitoring and updating as necessary.
• Establishment of a payment schedule related to the construction programme for interim payment applications, including reviewing progress against the programme
• Preparation of final payment applications to Client, including the identification and evaluation of variations and claims and negotiations for final settlement
• Advise on the appointment of site staff for the commercial administration of the project including quantity surveyors.
• Establishment and implementation of procedures for the commercial administration of Sub-Contracts
• Review and certification of Sub-Contractors, Suppliers and Consultants application for payment, and evaluation of its final accounts including negotiation of variations and claims
• Monitoring of major Sub-Contractors progress by value to identify implications to main contract programme
• Identification, notification and evaluation of events giving rise to extension of time or additional cost
• Notification of insurance claims
• Report on all contractual and financial matters encountered on the project.
• Assist in the preparation of the Monthly Project Reports and the three-month look-ahead.
• Prepare Interim Payment Application.
• Liaise with site staff and design team and review “for construction” information to locate and thereafter evaluate the cost and value of all variations and likely future variations.
• Advise of potential “claim” situations.
• Draft responses to correspondence related with financial or contractual matters.
• Provide commercial assistance and advice on prospective value engineering measures.
• Provide a positive example for all Company staff.
• Assist in the development and maintenance of Company systems.
• Other duties as directed.
QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
• Degree in Civil Engineering/ Quantity Surveying/Construction Management or it’s equivalent.
• 10 years experience in the construction industry.
• Sound knowledge and experience in project commercial aspects.
• Possess strong written and oral communication skills.
• Proficient in Ms Office.
• Self-motivated with good organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills.
• Able to cope with demanding schedule and lead/co-ordinate a multi-disciplinary team.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
In Mohammed Al-Rashid Contracting Co. (MARCO) We believe that contracting is a profession more than a business, which require accumulated experiences and continuous development by following the latest industry practices and building technologies.
With this belief as a foundation of MARCO since inception 1982,and by nurturing our accumulated experiences have been able to offer our clients high quality, outstanding services and solutions that fosters a trustful relationship that reduces the burdens of construction and puts the client at ease knowing that his project in good hands.
Find Top Talent
Other jobs you might be interested inContracts Manager Jobs in Saudi Arabia
Business Development Manager Jobs in Saudi Arabia
Contract Administrator Jobs in Saudi Arabia