JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
One of the best-known Swiss brands in the world, Swissôtel Hotels & Resorts offers contemporary hotels infused with the freshness and vitality of alpine energy, rooted in the tradition of Swiss hospitality. Respected for its intelligent design, quality craftsmanship and mindful approach to sustainability, Swissôtel gives its guests peace of mind to explore the world, discover life's true rewards and embrace opportunities to 'live it well'. The Swissôtel brand was founded in 1980 and today numbers more than 30 hotels globally including flagship properties such as Swissôtel The Bosphorus in Istanbul, Swissôtel The Stamford in Singapore and Swissôtel Krasnye Holmy in Moscow. Swissôtel is part of AccorHotels, a world-leading travel and lifestyle group which invites travellers to feel welcome at more than 4,500 hotels, resorts and residences, along with some 10,000 of the finest private homes around the globe.
- You'll ensure all food produced is in line with kitchen recipes and standards.
- You'll check all food is stored and handled as per current food health and hygiene regulations.
- You'll monitor daily kitchen food and product requirements and advise Executive Chef of these well in advance.
- You'll ensure proper hygiene as per Dubai Municipality / Food control
- You'll communicate effectively with the rest of the team and thrive for guest feedback
- Must have at least 1-2 years of experience as a Commis Chef in a reputed hotel
- You can inspire your fellow heartists just as you can inspire your guests. On top of this, you're hungry for new food concepts.
- You're not just bringing your abilities, but also your character
- You have perfect knowledge of HACCP guidelines
ABOUT THE COMPANY
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.