JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
We are WSP - Join us and make your career future ready!
"I am a dedicated and skilled business professional with a versatile administrative support skill set developed through various experiences in managing and coordinating office operations and procedures to maximize efficiency and ensure a safe and healthy environment for people to work in. The Community Manager reports to the Workplace Manager, KSA."
Your new role, what's involved?
* Manage our Workplaces in Jeddah, taking full accountability & ownership for the offices ensuring we celebrate our successes and create a community atmosphere
* Drive forward best practices, ensuring the service & support within our WSP premises (both corporate offices and project site offices) is 5 star.
* Manage services and processes to meet the needs of the business, ensuring consistency across the Middle East offices and project site offices.
* Work with the Facilities team to ensure effective preventative maintenance is in place which is monitored on a regular basis.
* Ensure compliance with HSE and Quality standards and support with internal office audits
* Champion our WSP Way of Working across the business, engaging both office and project site office employees, to support our quality standards
* Work with the Workplace Manager KSA, to negotiate and review lease agreements ensuring quality of service and value for money
* Work with the Workplace Manager, KSA to support office refurbishments, renovations and maintenance work ensuring compliance with our Contractor Management standards.
* Work with the Workplace Managers and other Community Managers to implement best practice processes and increase efficiency.
* Support sustainability initiatives across our Premises in all aspects, constantly looking for opportunities to improve
* Primary point of contact for leaders of the business to manage and organize the implementation of initiatives and events ensuring engagement of office and project site office employees.
* Manage our accommodation allocation for NEOM projects, ensuring accurate communication with the provider and support for the timesheet review to allow prompt payment
* Research, negotiate and establish contracts, where necessary, for accommodation for our employees in the Jeddah region.
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
* Fluency in Arabic/ English language
* Proven experience in a similar role
* 3+ years of office administration experience
* Being confident in expediting the client's issues
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
* Ability to handle complex situations with professionalism and confidentiality.
Apply now and be the future of WSP!
ABOUT THE COMPANY
WSP is one of the world's leading engineering professional services consulting firms. We are dedicated to our local communities and propelled by international brainpower. We are technical experts and strategic advisors including engineers, technicians, scientists, architects, planners, surveyors and environmental specialists, as well as other design, program and construction management professionals. We design lasting solutions in the Property & Buildings, Transportation & Infrastructure, Environment, Industry, Resources (including Mining and Oil & Gas) and Power & Energy sectors as well as project delivery and strategic consulting services. With 36,000 talented people in more than 500 offices across 40 countries, we engineer projects that will help societies grow for lifetimes to come.