JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Ensuring the efficient administration and compliance of corporate governance within an organization. This role plays a critical role in supporting the board of directors and executive management in making informed decisions and maintaining legal and regulatory compliance. The Company Secretary also acts as a key advisor to the board on matters of corporate governance and best practices.
Key Accountability Areas
- Maintain alfanar Electric structure.
- Support alfanar Electric management in developing and maintaining General Assembly / Extraordinary General Assembly Charter, Business Units Management Charters, and Subsidiaries Management Committee Charters.
- Organize the Business Units Management and Subsidiaries Management Committee meetings, record meetings and ensure that resolutions are being implemented effectively.
- Maintain the alfanar Electric statutory registers:
- Register of Business Units Management and Subsidiaries Management Committee members; Register of transfers and register of compensations.
- Register of Business Units Management and Subsidiaries Management Committee interests.
- Service contracts of Business Units Management and Subsidiaries Management Committee.
- Minutes of meetings and resolutions.
- Report to members of outcome of inspects by a Governmental party.
- Conduct a regular review to ensure effective compliance with BoD manual, General Assembly, extraordinary General assembly charter, Company Charter, Mgmt. BoD charter, Business Units Management charter and Subsidiaries Management Committee charter (mainly related to Meetings and related MoMs).
- Report to the alfanar Electric on major deviation or incompliance.
- Conduct regular review on Business Units and Subsidiaries structure and recommend on establishment, mergers or close of units.
- Notify Business Units Management and Subsidiaries Management Committee as well as shareholders on the implementation progress of resolutions.
- Update records with government parties (i.e., ministry of trade and investment):
- Alfanar Electric Management report
- Ability to obtain updated soft and technical skills related to the job
- Perform the planned activities to meet the operational and development targets as per delivery schedules.
- Utilize resources effectively to achieve objectives within efficient cost and time.
- Provide a periodic report formatted by detailing the deviation and execution of planned tasks.
- Solve any related problems arise and escalate any complex operational issues.
- Ensure quality requirements to develop effective quality control and processes including specifications for products or processes or related activities.
Business Process Improvements:
- Coordinate well-defined written systems, policies, procedures, and seek automations opportunities as much as possible.
- Comply to related policy and procedures and work instructions.
Health, Safety, and Environment:
- Ensure compliance of relevant safety, quality, and environmental management procedures and controls within defined area of work activity to guarantee safety, legislative compliance, and delivery of high-quality products/services.
- Bachelor Degree in Legal Assisting or Business Administration
- 2 to 4 Years
Technical / Functional Competencies
- Legal Research
- Digital Signatures
- Policy Preparation and Review
ABOUT THE COMPANY
alfanar builds efficient energy systems & solutions of the present and sets up infrastructures for a brighter future.
We assist utility sector partners & customers in transforming cities into sustainable, habitable, and inclusive Smart Cities by harnessing renewable energy resources from wind, solar, and waste heat energy. Promoting the transition to a sustainable eco-conscious future.
Using world-class technologies, we develop unrivaled quality electrical solutions & products from our manufacturing facilities, to solve the world’s major energy challenges and make the world a better viable place.
Diligence, Efficiency, and Innovation are the key criteria our teams adopt in order to continuously provide effective solutions. We’re constantly equipping our teams with the tools they need to expand their horizons and reach higher grounds.
Being in an ever-changing environment with a crucial impact on their surroundings, our employees are nurtured to become keen thinkers with highly refined skills and a consistent outlook on the future, working together on finding the next big innovation.