JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
About TSG (Talent Search Group)
Talent Search Group (TSG) is the most local recruitment influencing entity in terms of partnering with very prestige’s organizations “Government”, “Semi governments” and "First class international institutions” with regards to engineering and infrastructure business within the Saudi Market such as AECOME (USA), Egis (France), Proger (Italy) etc.
Saudi Arabia is going through transition period in all aspects , hence this will reinforces the needs for undertaken projects that will contribute in serving the economic development and expected to increase the Saudi GDP by multi-label hundreds of $ billions per year. The strategy covers encompass several new established Cities, including major luxury tourism destination and international airports, hotel brands, resorts and etc upon completion through partnering with the leading global consulting.
Furthermore, we would like to announce that Talent Search Group (TSG) has been officially, signed and allocated several recruitment and hiring projects with Saudi governments semi-governmental (Key Projects; Mega and Giga) and leading and world’s trusted construction engineering ,operating and infrastructure consulting firms.
So we are continuously thriving to achieve 2030 Saudi vision through finding the right talented candidates across the globe. This collaboration includes different complex entities, for example but not limited to, Ministries, Leading Funds, Governmental Companies, Commissions and Authorities, leading and international organizations.
"We always focus on cultivating professional relationships, networking, and attention to detail, which has greatly contributed to our success.
(Construction Assistant Project Manager) Job Description:
On a behalf of high profile client, we are looking for outstanding Construction Assistant Project Manager, to hire urgently, it is preferable to have work experience in Saudi Arabia or GCC.
A construction assistant project manager is someone who is trained to eventually become a project manager and is actively working towards becoming a construction project manager.
They assist the construction project manager in supervising, implementing, and coordinating the different and varying aspects of a project with the ultimate goal of delivering on the proposed goal within the specified budget and time.
• Proper planning of projects, scheduling, and coordination
• Creating, managing, and adequately supervising the project budget for all assigned projects
• Ensuring the safety and welfare of all subcontractors and laborers on site
• Resolution of issues or problems involving material delivery, contract administration, and labor disputes
• Management of tools, equipment, and vehicles
• Management of critical subcontractors and construction project managers
• Adequate and efficient forecasting and management of budgets
• Collaboration with project teams to facilitate on time and budget delivery
• Researches and compiles information about licenses and permits needed for a certain job
• Providing recommendations to the construction project manager or clients on several issues.
• Empowered with the responsibility of enforcing safety procedures which include safety policies that are in accordance with the federal, state, and local regulations to protect the contractors and other individuals working or living near the job sites.
• Good negotiation and presentation skills with the ability to persuade others
• The organization, efficiency, and responsiveness to internal and external client needs
• Ability to foresee and evade risk appropriately
• Leadership skills by establishing relationships with workers
• Critical thinking and decision making skills that help to assist with the smooth running of the project
• 1-3 years of experience is required in the commercial construction industry
• A Bachelor’s degree or Associate degree in fields such as Engineering, Construction or Project Management
• Possession of adequate clerical skills to support the construction project manager.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Talent Search Group is a staffing and recruiting firm dedicated to providing viable talent in various professions. Our primary mission is to carefully determine client staffing inefficiencies and offer hiring solutions that directly correlate to long term goals.
Talent Search Group was founded on core values such as Dependability, Integrity, and Timeliness. We take pride in the delivery of quality talent acquisition solutions to our clients. Our process is individualized. We assess both our clients and prospective candidates in order to ensure compatibility. We focus on cultivating professional relationships, networking, and attention to detail, which has greatly contributed to our success.
Our strategy is simply to solve the problem of our clients- and while that may sound like a gross oversimplification, the truth is setting that goal from the start has guided us on the path to delivering just that. The professions we currently represent are Executive Search, Management Consulting And Risk Advisory sector, Banking & Financial Services , Finance & Accounting, IT and Telecom, Aviation and Hospitality, Marketing, Retail and Sales, Education And Training Industry, FMCG / Manufacturing Industry, Legal, Mining, Oil And Gas Industry, Engineering & Manufacturing, Insurance, Procurement & Supply Chain, Construction, Real Estate, Infrastructure Industry and Human Resources.