JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
RAWABI Holding Company
Operating in Saudi Arabia and the Middle East for over 30 years as one of the leading industrial players in the region and has activities in construction & engineering, oil & gas, petrochemical, utilities, power & electrical, telecommunication & IT, trading, and manufacturing. RAWABI Holding Company comprises various subsidiaries and several associated companies.
- Discussing plans with project manager, architects, surveyors and buyers before building work starts
- Review the project in-depth to schedule deliverable.
- Coordinate and direct construction workers and subcontractors
- Planning work schedules for the job, using project management software
- Working closely with the site workforce once building is underway
- Monitoring progress, costs and checking quality
- Making sure the work meets legal requirements and Building Regulations
- Reporting regularly to the client
- Review the work progress on daily basis
- Analyze, manage and mitigate risks
- Ensure quality construction standards and the use of proper construction techniques
- BS degree in construction management, architecture, and Civil engineering or related field in accredited university is required.
- Minimum 6 years construction experience with last 4 years in senior management positions.
- Minimum 3 years' experience required in Middle East or similar environment.
- Advanced knowledge of construction management processes, means and methods
- Expert knowledge of building products, construction details and relevant rules, regulations and quality standards
- The candidate shall be fluent in written and spoken English & Arabic
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Rawabi Holding, through its fully owned subsidiaries, joint ventures and partnerships with international market leaders, focuses on four core sectors:
Oilfield Services, Contracting & Industrial Services, Offshore Services and Retail. Through these divisions, we provide a diversified range of products and services to a variety of industries: oil, gas and petrochemicals; marine; engineering and construction; power, telecom and IT; corrosion and industrial services; logistics; and consumer products. Although varied and distinct, all our offerings share the same commitment to quality, service and excellence that make them part of the Rawabi Holding family.
Rawabi Holding is a purpose-driven company that exists not only to generate profit, but also to improve everyone and everything we can. From customer projects and employee development to our impact on the communities in which we work, Rawabi Holding is propelled by an unwavering energy to make everything we touch better. No matter how great the challenge or how complex the problem, we face it head-on to deliver proven results.