JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
My client a leading architectural, engineering and management consultancy has an urgent requirement for a Construction Manager for a major project in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
Suitable candidates who fulfil the following criteria are invited to apply.
Qualification & Experience:
* A Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering, Architecture or relevant Construction Management discipline.
* At least 20 years' experience in large construction projects, building and infrastructure, with 5 years client side with the CMS/PMC.
* Must have completed at least one Football Stadium project, which has been completed to FIFA standards/specification, preferably for Qatar World Cup.
* Recent experience in the Middle East is preferable and a transferable iqama in KSA would be advantageous.
* Strong communication skills and ability to deal with contractors.
* Strong contractual and technical ability with a focus on detail.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Blake Anderson is a boutique consultancy based in the UK, with a satellite office in Dubai. Specialising in Technical and Construction Recruitment, Blake Anderson provides a superior service to clients and candidates within the construction and technical sectors.
We concentrate on placing professionals throughout the world, focusing mainly on the Middle East and Asia, drawing on both the global and local markets for highly qualified professionals. In order to attract the best talent, we invest in various high-end advertising mediums.
With a database of 1,000's of candidates, our experienced consultants have a wealth of recruitment knowledge and have a consultative approach at all times, ensuring a second to none service.
Find Top Talent
Other jobs you might be interested inProject Manager Jobs in Saudi Arabia
Senior Project Manager Jobs in Saudi Arabia
Resident Engineer Jobs in Saudi Arabia