JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
• Analyze drawings, specifications, and statements of work in the preparation of activity networks for project resource planning and scheduling.
• Attending regular meetings (on work progress, coordination, design, etc.) with Consultant to discuss key issues related to the project and take effective corrective actions.
• Monitoring project budgets and schedule and oversee performance to ensure on time, quality and on budget project execution.
• Overseeing and directing construction projects from conception to completion.
• Reviewing the project in-depth to schedule deliverables and estimate costs.
• Overseeing all onsite and offsite constructions to monitor compliance with building and safety regulations.
• Prepare periodic reports for management including status of budgets, variance/change claims, schedules, disputes, up-coming activities & safety records.
• Ensure all technical aspects of the projects are strictly complied with and in conformity with conditions of Contract, specifications, General Specifications, Contract Drawings & BOQ
• Efficient planning and optimum utilization of Material and Manpower.
• Provides guidance, managerial, technical support to complete project team.
• Issue and/or revise shop drawings for project consultant submission.
• Min of 5 years of proven working experience in construction management in a contracting firm.
• Advanced knowledge of construction management processes, means and methods
• Expert knowledge of building products, construction details and relevant rules, regulations and quality standards
• Infrastructure & Landscaping projects experience is a MUST
• Familiarity with construction management software packages
• Ability to plan and see the “big picture”
• Competent in conflict and crisis management
• Leadership and human resources management skills
• Excellent time and project management skills
• Bachelor’s degree in construction management, architecture, mechanical or electrical engineering
• MBA & Professional certifications such as CCM, CPC, PMP &/or PRMG is a plus
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Externa is built on the foundations of successful partnerships of shareholders across multiple market segments and areas of expertise. With a primary focus on Infrastructure & Landscape, Externa operates in the fields of Construction Services, Engineering & Trading, and Manufacturing across 3 countries – KSA, Bahrain, Egypt.
Bringing together regional & local industry leaders in Construction, Systems Integration, Landscape Contracting, Lighting & Low Current Solutions, and Lighting Manufacturing, paved the way for our initial start, guided by a clear vision and a healthy leadership team with set goals & priorities to guide the organization.
Our firm commitment to investment in human capital & innovation in how we conduct business are corenerstones to our strategy.