JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
About TSG (Talent Search Group)
Talent Search Group (TSG) is the most local recruitment influencing entity in terms of partnering with very prestige’s organizations “Government”, “Semi governments” and "First class international institutions” with regards to engineering and infrastructure business within the Saudi Market such as AECOME (USA), Egis (France), Proger (Italy) etc,
Saudi Arabia is going through transition period in all aspects , hence this will reinforces the needs for undertaken projects that will contribute in serving the economic development and expected to increase the Saudi GDP by multi-label hundreds of $ billions per year. The strategy covers encompass several new established Cities, including major luxury tourism destination and international airports, hotel brands, resorts and etc upon completion through partnering with the leading global consulting.
Furthermore, we would like to announce that Talent Search Group (TSG) has been officially, signed and allocated several recruitment and hiring projects with Saudi governments semi-governmental (Key Projects; Mega and Giga) and leading and world’s trusted construction engineering ,operating and infrastructure consulting firms.
So we are continuously thriving to achieve 2030 Saudi vision through finding the right talented candidates across the globe. This collaboration includes different complex entities, for example but not limited to, Ministries, Leading Funds, Governmental Companies, Commissions and Authorities, leading and international organizations.
"We always focus on cultivating professional relationships, networking, and attention to detail, which has greatly contributed to our success.
(Construction Purchasing Manager) Job Description:
On a behalf of high profile client, we are looking for outstanding Construction Purchasing Manager, to hire urgently, it is preferable to have work experience in Saudi Arabia or GCC.
Construction Purchasing Manager responsible for bidding, negotiating and contracting for all direct construction trade partners.
• Review all plans and specifications from a cost perspective identifying areas, which warrant detailed review, negotiate and execute on every opportunity to reduce costs.
• Research new products and processes from a cost and value basis.
• Assist in monthly budget reviews.
• Research and pre-qualify trade partners who can provide cost effective construction, service, and quality.
• Develop and maintain general, specific, and inclusive scope of work documents depending on work to be accomplished.
• Prepare and maintain standard and custom feature lists for all communities.
• Participate with other operations team members in selecting qualified bidders from master bid list.
• Supervise preparation of bid packages, including scopes of work, payment and price schedules, insurance requirements, other exhibits, plans and cover letters.
• Analyze bids for completeness and accuracy. Assist in selection of preferred bidder based on competitiveness and ability to fulfill contract requirements.
• Monitor trade partner performance and assist in efforts to ensure trade partner complies with contract requirements.
• Resolve specification and plan conflicts.
• Orient all sales personnel on each new community with regard to specifications, options, quality of materials and competition's specifications. Be available to answer specification questions from other associates.
• Maintain a positive and professional relationship with all potential and existing trade associates.
• Assist in the validation of material takeoffs as necessary.
• Work with Director of National Purchasing, and regional purchasing teams and support national and regional purchasing efforts.
• May be required to cross train for position(s) within the division organizational structure from time to time, as required.
• Perform all other duties as assigned.
• Five (5) years of residential construction experience in field operations, purchasing or construction management
• High school diploma or GED required
• High degree of construction knowledge
• Good computer skills in Microsoft Word and Excel
• Excellent writing skills
• Detail oriented
• Strong negotiating skills
• Valid driver’s license
• Accepts constructive feedback
• Team player
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Talent Search Group is a staffing and recruiting firm dedicated to providing viable talent in various professions. Our primary mission is to carefully determine client staffing inefficiencies and offer hiring solutions that directly correlate to long term goals.
Talent Search Group was founded on core values such as Dependability, Integrity, and Timeliness. We take pride in the delivery of quality talent acquisition solutions to our clients. Our process is individualized. We assess both our clients and prospective candidates in order to ensure compatibility. We focus on cultivating professional relationships, networking, and attention to detail, which has greatly contributed to our success.
Our strategy is simply to solve the problem of our clients- and while that may sound like a gross oversimplification, the truth is setting that goal from the start has guided us on the path to delivering just that. The professions we currently represent are Executive Search, Management Consulting And Risk Advisory sector, Banking & Financial Services , Finance & Accounting, IT and Telecom, Aviation and Hospitality, Marketing, Retail and Sales, Education And Training Industry, FMCG / Manufacturing Industry, Legal, Mining, Oil And Gas Industry, Engineering & Manufacturing, Insurance, Procurement & Supply Chain, Construction, Real Estate, Infrastructure Industry and Human Resources.