JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
J178704_1679534230 Saudi Arabia £100K - £200K / Year
Our highly reputable client is currently looking for a skilled and experienced Consultant ICU to join their excellent team in Riyadh.
The working environment has been described as incomparable to any other institutions in the area, with close cooperation and enthusiastic, innovative attitudes. Our client focuses on following the international medical policies and standards to the highest level attainable, implementing a strong management strategy to make this possible.
This role will offer you a chance to work in one of the promising cities in the world, Riyadh as the capital of Saudi Arabia offers rich history as well as modernity. It offers plenty of entertainment and during the years has seen the development of the entertainment industry by performances of different concerts by world-renowned artist like Justin Bieber, The Black-Eyed Peas and BTS (Korean Group).
With a large (and still growing) expat community Riyadh is a great work destination and has a family friendly environment with high regard for safety, there are a number of high-quality primary and secondary schools following the British & US curriculum and financial support for education is provided. It also has high-end shopping malls to outstanding cuisines from all over the world.
Overall, the cost of living is still cheaper compared to Dubai, London and New York City.
Our client believes that everyone should have access to a high standard of healthcare and has made significant investments in innovating technology and practical techniques to eliminate inefficiencies that are common in lower quality care. State of the art technology and training is provided throughout the hospitals to provide continuous improvement in medical services and staff performance. The teams employed by this prestigious group come from all over the globe and are encouraged to strive collectively towards the same goals. This collaborative working culture provides the service that has earned our client its presiding status in the medical world today.
Package and Benefits
- 100% Tax free, salary (Salaries with this client will vary depending on qualifications and experience gained after your qualification)
- Free Transport to and from the Hospital or Transportation allowance
- Family Accommodation or Accommodation Allowance
- School allowance for up to 2 children (ages 18 and below)
- Airline tickets
- Annual leave is 30 days plus 10 days public holiday
- Medical (coverage for the whole family)
- Continuous Medical Education
- End of Service award
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- UK/Ireland CCT/CCST
- GMC Specialist Registration
- American Board Certification (only approved boards by American Board of Medical Specialities accepted)
- Fachartz (German Board)
- French Qualifications (DIS, DES, CES, CIS)
- Italian/Spanish/Greek Specializations
- 2 years post qualifying experience at a full consultant level
- Canadian Fellowship with 3 years post board experience.
- CESR 5 years post qualifying experience at full consultant level
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity.
All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our vision is to be the recruitment partner of choice for healthcare professionals worldwide.
You will benefit from the different approach we take to recruitment in the healthcare sector. You will have access to our specialist team of consultants and with their extensive industry knowledge and experience they will provide you with market leading advisory and recruitment service.
As our clients, you will have access to our talent network and with the support of our cutting edge technology we can provide candidates who will positively contribute to your businesses success and quality of care.