JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Consultant Plastic Surgeon Job, Riyadh
Saudi Arabia £140K - £160K / Year
Enjoy a metropolitan lifestyle, working for an award-winning hospital!
In joining the group, you would be helping our client achieve their vision of being the most trusted healthcare provider in medical excellence and patient experience globally.
In your new role as Consultant Plastic Surgeon, you would be joining an award-winning organisation whose team of excellent medical professionals will work with you to support and develop your career.
Riyadh is Saudi Arabia's Capital, the centre for all government agencies and indeed foreign diplomatic services. With a population of almost 7 million people, it is one of the largest cities in the middle east.
Our client has an excellent reputation for retaining the most professional, courteous medical and administrative staff in the area. You will be fully supported in your professional and personal development, encouraged to improve and learn new skills.
- Be Responsible for the monitoring of patient's condition and progress and re-evaluate/ re-asses with the patients and their attendant
- Refer patients to other specialists when needed, also consult with, or provide consulting services to other physicians when needed
- Be on-call as per hospital policy, as needed, and will assume duties of department coordinator when needed
- Take daily rounds for their in-patients and referred patients
- Demonstrates teaching skills in respect of junior medical staff, patients and their families
- Excellent interpersonal skills with all staff, patients and their families
- Awareness of sensitivity to cultural issues
- Ability to work effectively with a multi-disciplinary team
- Ability to work within a service and organisation committed to achieving accreditation
Package and Benefits
- Tax Free Salary
- Fully furnished family accommodation
- Incentive Scheme
- 15 days of salary per year as an annual bonus
- Healthcare Insurance for yourself and dependants
- Child Education
- Continuous Medical Education
- Free Transportation
- Annual Air Tickets for yourself and dependants
- CME days
- Free Malpractice Insurance Coverage
- Salaries with this client will vary depending on qualifications and experience gained after your qualification.
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
The following qualifications are accepted with 1 years' experience or more
- UK/Ireland CCT/CCST/ MRCP/FRCS qualifications
- GMC Specialist Registration
- American Board Certification (only approved boards by American Board of Medical Specialities accepted)
- Fachartz (German Board)
- French Qualifications (DIS, DES, CES, CIS)
- Italian/Spanish/Greek Specializations
- Canadian Fellowship with 2 years post board experience
- 2 years post qualifying experience at a full consultant level
- The ability to speak Arabic is not essential although beneficial
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this role, please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant business without your consent.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our vision is to be the recruitment partner of choice for healthcare professionals worldwide.
You will benefit from the different approach we take to recruitment in the healthcare sector. You will have access to our specialist team of consultants and with their extensive industry knowledge and experience they will provide you with market leading advisory and recruitment service.
As our clients, you will have access to our talent network and with the support of our cutting edge technology we can provide candidates who will positively contribute to your businesses success and quality of care.