JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
We are currently recruiting on behalf of our long established client in Riyadh who is looking for a high calibre, experienced Consultant Vascular Surgery to work in their prestigious hospital facility.
Our client is one of the prestigious private company in Saudi Arabia and is prized throughout the region for the excellence of their medical personnel and therefore, the exceptional level of care extended to patients. Moreover, the client oversees an extensive medical complex which is split into various hospitlas in Riyadh, Al-Khobar and Jeddah, they also have in Dubai in UAE and in the Kingdom of Bahrain.
This role will offer you a chance to work in one of the promising cities in the world, Riyadh as the capital of Saudi Arabia offers rich history as well as modernity. It offers plenty of entertainment and during the years has seen the development of the entertainment industry by performances of different concerts by world renowned artist like Justin Bieber, The Black Eyed Peas and BTS (Korean Group).
With a large (and still growing) expat community Riyadh is a great work destination and has a family friendly environment with high regard for safety, there are a number of high quality primary and secondary schools following the British & US curriculum and financial support for education is provided. It also has high end shopping malls to outstanding cuisines from all over the world.
Overall the cost of living is still cheaper compared to Dubai, London and New York City.
- 100% Tax free, salary (Salaries with this client will vary depending on qualifications and experience gained after your qualification).
- Free Transport to and from the Hospital or Transportation allowance
- Family Accommodation or Accommodation Allowance
- School allowance for up to 2 children (ages 18 and below).
- Airline tickets.
- Annual leave is 30 days plus 10 days public holiday
- Medical (coverage for the whole family)
- Continuous Medical Education
- End of Service Award
The following qualifications are accepted:
- UK/Ireland CCT/CCST
- GMC Specialist Registration
- American Board Certification (only approved boards by American
- Board of Medical Specialities accepted)
- Fachartz (German Board)
- French Qualifications (DIS, DES, CES, CIS)
- Italian/Spanish/Greek Specializations
- 2 years post qualifying experience at a full consultant level
- Canadian Fellowship with 3 years post board experience.
- CESR 5 years post qualifying experience at full consultant level
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please click the ' Apply ' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant business without your consent.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our vision is to be the recruitment partner of choice for healthcare professionals worldwide.
You will benefit from the different approach we take to recruitment in the healthcare sector. You will have access to our specialist team of consultants and with their extensive industry knowledge and experience they will provide you with market leading advisory and recruitment service.
As our clients, you will have access to our talent network and with the support of our cutting edge technology we can provide candidates who will positively contribute to your businesses success and quality of care.