JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Oracle Energy and Water
In this exciting role you will join a growing team of sales professionals who work closely with energy, gas and water utilities service providers and delivery teams. Coming from a strong field sales and consulting background in the Energy and Water industry you will be responsible for sales of Consulting Services. The key to success in this role is that you can paint the solution vision for the customer's business leaders, story tell how the project will deliver this vision to the IT team and ensure that Oracle produces the customer commercial offer to the right level of detail and quality.
What you will do
- Manage sales strategy to drive new consulting bookings and revenue.
- Develop your relationship as a trusted advisor to the customer, serving as the main point of contact, for communications through the sales process.
- Maintain a strong relationship with the customer stakeholders and identify additional opportunities that extend Oracle's footprint.
- Discover new opportunities to grow the sales pipeline; qualify and develop value add propositions for the customer.
- Exercise judgment and business acumen when working with customer executives to address their unique business issues through Oracle applications and solutions.
- Prepare consulting commercial offers (proposals, contracts) for your customers
- Collaborate with partners, alliances, license sales, and other internal Oracle organizations.
Experience & Skills
- Recent experience, over several years, working in a consulting sales or business development role.
- Sales and consulting experience with managed services for a system integrator, consulting company or software vendor.
- Bachelor's degree or professional certification(s) in relevant discipline(s) or demonstrably good industry experience.
- Experienced in solution/consulting sales methods (e.g., Solution Selling, Challenger Selling) for project delivery, expert services, and managed services.
- Effective verbal and written communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills.
- Experience on the utilities market and public sector
- Excellent English skills.
- Hiring location: Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, Spain
About Oracle Energy and Water
Operating globally across all regions, we partner with the world's gas, water, and electric utilities to empower, enhance, and enable them to thrive in a sustainable, affordable energy and water future.
Combining our proven utilities application portfolio with industry consulting expertise, we leverage cloud native deployment and practices to increase agility, cost efficiency and time to value.
A career at Oracle is defined by you. We give you the freedom-and the skills-to write your own success story. Whatever avenue you go down, you'll gain priceless learning experiences and be supported to do your best work.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Oracle offers an integrated array of applications, databases, servers, storage, and cloud technologies to empower modern business. For most companies, flexibility is critical. Oracle provides a wide choice of software, systems, and cloud deployment models - including public, on-premises, and hybrid clouds - to ensure that technology flexes to the unique needs of a business.
Oracle Cloud is a complete, integrated stack of platform, infrastructure, and application services. With advanced scalability and security, Oracle Cloud enables technical agility across the enterprise, connects people to information for clearer insights, and fosters efficiency through simplified workflows.
More than 420,000 customers across 145 countries have harnessed Oracle technology to accelerate their digital transformation.