JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
About TSG (Talent Search Group)
Talent Search Group (TSG) is the most local recruitment influencing entity in terms of partnering with very prestige’s organizations “Government”, “Semi governments” and "First class international institutions” with regards to engineering and infrastructure business within the Saudi Market such as AECOME (USA), Egis (France), Proger (Italy) etc,
Saudi Arabia is going through transition period in all aspects , hence this will reinforces the needs for undertaken projects that will contribute in serving the economic development and expected to increase the Saudi GDP by multi-label hundreds of $ billions per year. The strategy covers encompass several new established Cities, including major luxury tourism destination and international airports, hotel brands, resorts and etc upon completion through partnering with the leading global consulting.
Furthermore, we would like to announce that Talent Search Group (TSG) has been officially, signed and allocated several recruitment and hiring projects with Saudi governments semi-governmental (Key Projects; Mega and Giga) and leading and world’s trusted construction engineering ,operating and infrastructure consulting firms.
So we are continuously thriving to achieve 2030 Saudi vision through finding the right talented candidates across the globe. This collaboration includes different complex entities, for example but not limited to, Ministries, Leading Funds, Governmental Companies, Commissions and Authorities, leading and international organizations.
"We always focus on cultivating professional relationships, networking, and attention to detail, which has greatly contributed to our success.
(Contract Manager) Job Description:
On a behalf of high profile client, we are looking for outstanding Contracting Manager, to hire urgently, it is preferable to have work experience in Saudi Arabia or GCC.
Contract Managers are in charge of projects in collaboration between two or more organizations. They manage all project parts, from contract review and approval to deadline coordination, budget approval, etc.
A contracts manager may be in charge of a single scheme or oversee numerous smaller ones. For the duration of the contract, they are the primary point of contact for members of the public, clients, site managers, and subcontractors. Construction contracts with owners, subcontractors, and suppliers will be drafted and negotiated with the help of the Contracts Manager.
• Coordinates and provides review, administration and compliance activities for industrial, commercial and government contracts/subcontracts of smaller scope and complexity.
• Supports contract review, acceptance and compliance through one or more of the following: reviews proposed terms and conditions of a contract during the solicitation process and identifies nonstandard terms and may recommend modifications to contract language, works with project manager and client/government representative to review and resolve questions or issues related to contract compliance or terms and conditions of the contract, prepares reports related to contract spend and progress, conducts compliance reviews and ensures corrective actions are completed in a timely manner, and assists with reviews required for contract closure.
• Employee follows standardized instructions or procedures, and works under direct supervision assisting higher-level contract administrators.
• Partakes in pre-qualification and selection of contractors
• Administers the procurement process for contractors and consultants including, but not limited to, advance review of construction plans and specifications, assistance in preparation of solicitations, coordinating and scheduling pre-bid and post bid clarification meetings, amendment preparation and contract negotiations.
• Administers on-going Contracts, including monitoring contractor and compliance with the Contract documents. Investigates problems and recommends corrective action.
• Provides contractual advice in the evaluation of Interim and Final Payment Certificates
• Administration, review and settlement of claims, resolution of disputes and contract change negotiations.
• FIDIC Contract experience
• In-depth knowledge of the contracting process, from negotiation to execution alternatively, paralegal degree and experience with construction project transactions, including owner agreements and subcontracts)
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Talent Search Group is a staffing and recruiting firm dedicated to providing viable talent in various professions. Our primary mission is to carefully determine client staffing inefficiencies and offer hiring solutions that directly correlate to long term goals.
Talent Search Group was founded on core values such as Dependability, Integrity, and Timeliness. We take pride in the delivery of quality talent acquisition solutions to our clients. Our process is individualized. We assess both our clients and prospective candidates in order to ensure compatibility. We focus on cultivating professional relationships, networking, and attention to detail, which has greatly contributed to our success.
Our strategy is simply to solve the problem of our clients- and while that may sound like a gross oversimplification, the truth is setting that goal from the start has guided us on the path to delivering just that. The professions we currently represent are Executive Search, Management Consulting And Risk Advisory sector, Banking & Financial Services , Finance & Accounting, IT and Telecom, Aviation and Hospitality, Marketing, Retail and Sales, Education And Training Industry, FMCG / Manufacturing Industry, Legal, Mining, Oil And Gas Industry, Engineering & Manufacturing, Insurance, Procurement & Supply Chain, Construction, Real Estate, Infrastructure Industry and Human Resources.