JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Our client, an established FM service provider is currently seeking a Contract Manager to be based in Riyadh, KSA
The Contract Manager plays a crucial role by overseeing and managing contractual agreements and relationships with clients, vendors, and partners. This position ensures the successful execution of contracts, compliance with terms and conditions, mitigate risks, and optimize outcomes, and achievement of mutually beneficial, and fostering positive working relationships. It also involves effectively managing contract life-cycle, negotiating terms, and collaborating with various stakeholders to support successful project execution.
- Manage and administer all stages of contracts, from negotiation to execution and closure.
- Negotiate terms, pricing, and scopes for the variation orders, with correlation with subcontractors or dealer’s contracts.
- Proposing applicable solutions and amicable settlements in the case of any potential dispute with the client
- Collaborate with legal teams and procurement to draft, review, and negotiate contracts, ensuring compliance with relevant laws and regulations and company policies.
- Bachelor's degree of Engineering or Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Contract Management, Law or related field.
- Must be at least 10 years’ experience, with extensive knowledge in contract administration with reputable constructions and operation & maintenance company.
- Proven track of management skills at contract compliance monitoring, responding to and processing the client requirements & variation orders, thorough understanding of claims process and contract conditions.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our aim is to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent, quality service that goes beyond the norm, giving them peace of mind and complete trust in our ability to meet their needs.
Big Fish consultants specialise in their fields and have extensive experience in the region and beyond. We take pride in our knowledge and network and believe that our relationships are built on trust and integrity and are made for the long term.
At Big Fish, as well as caring for the people we work with, we also care about the world and environment we live in, that's why Big Fish support initiatives that promote human welfare, environmental protection and sustainability.