JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Required to join an international contractor working on a oil field expansion project in Saudi Arabia. The successful candidate will represent the company developing a strong working relationship with the client.
• Be responsible for the overall management of others within the Contracts Group
• Assist in formation of subcontracts including pre-contract activities, drafting agreements (with flow down conditions from the client contract), bidder commercial qualification, administration and evaluation of tenders, negotiations of terms and conditions and award
• Ensure that signed contracts are communicated to all relevant parties to provide contract visibility and awareness, interpretation to support implementation
• Degree qualified in engineering, quantity surveying, commercial management, law or other relevant field
• Ideally have obtained chartered status
• 20 + years' minimum experience
• Have previous oil and gas experience
• Contractually and commercially astute
• Able to lead a multinational team and demonstrate good teamwork skills
• Be fluent in spoken and written English
ABOUT THE COMPANY
CG Resourcing are a boutique recruitment company specialising in supplying mainly white collar professionals to the construction and engineering industry throughout the world. Our main center of operations are the Middle East and Africa regions although we also have experience of recruiting for Australasia, Russia, Western and Eastern Europe and throughout Asia. All CG Resourcing staff have over 15 years of experience of recruiting for the construction and engineering markets both in the UK and throughout the World so are true experts in their field!
We aim to work with our clients on a one to one basis so we can develop a unique understanding of their exact requirements, offering them a truly bespoke recruitment service that address's all of their requirements. Our service can be tailor made to cater for mass recruitment, campaigns, one off executive placements or multiple placements on large construction projects.
We are able to source candidates of any level and from any part of the world and are now the trusted recruitment partners of many industry leading construction organisations!
- Construction - build and civils
- Rail and metro.
- Bridges and building structures
- Highways and infrastructure
- Project Management.
- Health and Safety
- Planning and Project Controls
- Quantity Surveying, Contract Administration.
- Environmental and Geotechnical
- Facilities Management
- Human resources, finance and support services, Administration
Find Top Talent
Other jobs you might be interested inConstruction Manager Jobs in Saudi Arabia
Area Manager Jobs in Saudi Arabia
Technical Manager Jobs in Saudi Arabia