JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
SAS Global is currently working alongside a leading consortium of European project management consultants who have been awarded a large infrastructure package to deliver one of the kingdoms most high profile heritage sites over the next 5-10 years.
We are looking for a well qualified Contracts & Commercial Manager to join the team.
This role is based in a semi remote location, the nearest large town is a couple of hours drive away although there is an airport on site with direct flights to main cities in the Kingdom & Dubai.
• 10+ years experience in a quantity surveying/commercial environment
• Experience having worked for leading engineering/project management consultants
• Large infrastructure/civil engineering project experience is required
• Previous GCC experience is preferred
• Bachelors degree in QS/Commercial/Engineering is required
• MRICS is highly desirable
ABOUT THE COMPANY
SAS Global Consultants, a specialist executive Engineering, Supply Chain & Procurement Recruitment Consultancy with over 25 years combined experience in recruiting for the UK, Europe, MENA, Asia Pacific & North America markets. We are a privately-owned company freeing us from some of the politics & pressures that surround many of our rivals and have a strong emphasis on client relationships and candidate satisfaction. We have worked with small local contractors with relatively small turnovers up to leading multidiscipline & fortune 100 organizations with turnovers exceeding £25 billion and are more than aware of the need to tailor our service to fit each company’s requirements.