JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
As the Contracts Manager, your role will involve supervising the complete contract lifecycle, guaranteeing adherence to company regulations and protocols, and enhancing contract terms and stipulations to attain advantageous results. Your contribution will be crucial in the oversight of supplier connections, reduction of potential risks, and the enhancement of organizational value by means of proficient contract administration.
Our client is one of the largest conglomorates in the region across media and entertainment services.
* Collaborate closely with the Legal and Procurement teams to comprehend their specific requisites, objectives, and obstacles.
* Facilitate regular communication and meetings between the two divisions to foster cooperation and the exchange of knowledge.
* Detect instances of misalignment or potential clashes and strive for resolution or consensus.
* Aid in the creation of standardized procedures and templates that satisfy both legal and procurement prerequisites.
* Perform a comprehensive evaluation of prevailing processes and protocols within the Legal and Procurement departments.
* Recognize overlaps, redundancies, or gaps in the processes and propose enhancements or simplification measures.
* Work in conjunction with key stakeholders to execute process alterations, ensuring unanimous support and adherence across all locations.
* Formulate precise documentation, directives, and training materials to bolster the streamlined processes.
* Collaborate closely with the Procurement Planning Manager (PPM) to facilitate the integration of the Contract Management System (CMS).
* Engage with the IT department and external vendors to ensure the seamless implementation and fusion of the systems.
* Participate in system trials, data transition, and user acceptance tests to ensure accurate and efficient operation of the integrated systems.
* Provide guidance and assistance to users in effectively navigating and utilizing the integrated systems.
* Remain informed about industry-leading methodologies and emerging technologies pertaining to contract management and procurement systems.
* Pinpoint prospects for process automation, digitization, and efficiency enhancements in partnership with relevant stakeholders.
* Monitor the efficacy of implemented changes and gather input from users to pinpoint areas for further enhancement.
* Proactively suggest and carry out enhancements to the CMS to optimize functionality and user experience.
* Attractive salary package and benefits.
* Opportunity to be part of a diverse culture and multinational environment.
* MCIPS - Accredited Institute for Purchasing and Supply Management.
* Demonstrated expertise as a Contracts Manager or in a comparable procurement capacity.
* Thorough understanding of contract law, procurement principles, and commercial terms and conditions.
* Proficiency with diverse contract types, including purchase agreements, master service agreements, and confidentiality agreements.
* Robust negotiation and analytical proficiencies, adept at identifying pivotal contract matters and devising inventive resolutions.
* Superior communication and interpersonal aptitude, skilled in cultivating productive relations with internal stakeholders and external suppliers.
* Meticulous attention to detail and adeptness in overseeing multiple contracts and competing priorities concurrently.
* Effective aptitude for troubleshooting and decision-making, concentrating on achieving optimal results.
* Competency in utilizing contract management software and utilities.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.