JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
The client is a Riyadh based Aerospace and Aviation Manufacturing company who are seeking an experienced Contracts Director to join their team. This role is open to both Saudi and non-Saudi applicants.
As the Contracts Director, you will oversee all contracts and agreements, prepare, review, and negotiate contracts, and update existing agreements.
* Oversee all types of contracts and agreements between clients, suppliers, vendors, governmental, and non-governmental customers.
* Prepare, review, and draft contracts, ensuring accuracy and compliance with legal requirements and internal policies.
* Negotiate contract terms with internal and external stakeholders, striving to achieve favourable outcomes for all parties involved.
* Review and update existing contracts, identifying areas for improvement and recommending appropriate modifications when necessary.
* Collaborate closely with legal and procurement teams to ensure contractual obligations are met and risks are minimised.
* Stay updated with industry best practices, regulatory changes, and market trends to enhance contract management strategies.
A competitive tax free salary with additional benefits.
* At least 7+ years of commercial contracts experience
* Strong contract drafting and negotiation skills
* Experience in the aerospace/aviation/manufacturing sector is highly preferred, but not essential
* US/UK contracts experience beneficial but not necessary
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.