JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
• Review Contracts task force activities (e.g., project budget and staffing mix, Project Contracting Plans, Request for Proposal bid evaluations, contracts, and monthly reports, etc.)
• Travel to site locations may be required to oversee contract operations
• Leverage internal and external resources to administer policies and procedures consistently across all business lines, functions, and locations
• Analyze situations, identify and forecast pertinent problems and evaluate realistic options; and recommend/implement appropriate course of action
• Organize and prioritize a variety of complex projects and multiple tasks in an effective and timely manner, set priorities, and meet critical time deadlines
• Maintain compliance with all applicable policies, procedures, and global standards
• Adhere to and support Fluor's Health, Safety & Environmental and Sustainability Policies
• Effectively develop and apply the Core Skills to the job
• May need to travel to attend to business related matters
• 15+ years of experience with prior Contracts Manager role experience.
• Mining experience, EPC experience.
• Lead mid to large size projects
• Formulate contracting strategy for individual contracts
• Perform resource survey and contract risk assessment; issue report of findings
• Develop Master Document
• Support, guide, and implement changes in systems, processes, and procedures
• Assess resource needs; prepare manpower and indirect estimates; develop and manage budgets for individual contracts
• Participate in, and provide input to, project proposals, including formal presentations
• Review award recommendations from a commercial aspect
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Established in 1984
TRS works around the world finding and connecting the best talent with businesses and organisations that: design, build, operate, maintain or support the production of goods and services for a variety of industry sectors covering; oil, gas, chemicals, infrastructure, life sciences, manufacturing, mining, power, renewable energy and public sector.