JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
This role will be responsible in managing, reviewing and drafting contracts and legal documents within the authority, while advising stakeholders in contracting matters ensuring compliance with applicable laws.
The client is a government authority contributing towards Saudi Vision 2030.
* Manage, review and drafting all relevant contracts and legal documentation and assess legal implications
* Manage the negotiation process with stakeholder
* Manage legal due diligence for potential new business opportunities
* Develop the department's KPIs, annual operational plans
* Contribute to the preparation of the department's annual budget
* Manage the implementation of the department's policies, procedures and overall performance
Competitive salary and excellent benefits package
* Bachelor's Degree in Law or relevant field
* 2 years in a managerial role
* 6 years of legal experience
* Written and Oral proficiency of Arabic and English language
* Previous experience in Private Practice is preferable
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.